GotVapes EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE - The VISION ETERNITY Rebuildable Atomier - AVAILABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
visioneternity.png

visioneternity_1.png

visioneternity_2.png

visioneternity_3.png

visioneternity_4.png

visioneternity_5.png

visioneternity_6.png

visioneternity_7.png

GotVapes VISION Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer
$29.95

GotVapes Exclusive WORLD PREMIERE: The Revolutionary VISION Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer. Designed and manufactured by VISION.

The aesthetic beauty of this rebuildable workhorse belies the pride of the quality of workmanship in this revolutionary and easy to rebuild atomizer.

No longer are precision screw drivers needed to disassemble and install new coil and wick. Simply coil your wick and insert your coil in the poles, snap on to the posts of the Eternity, then trim your coil and you are ready to vape in either of two ways: Use a traditional dripping method with one BIG difference - this will take up to 40 drops of eliquid. Or you can use an ego-c or ego-t style tank with the included extra cone. A much improved piercing rod makes a larger hole and provides other technology that works very very well as opposed to the foibles many experience with a regular ego-t set-up.

VISION has worked long and hard to make the ULTIMATE Rebuildable Atomizer! Both in design, packaging, testing and development in a high quality-assured environment. The quality and beauty you see in the product and packaging reflects the dedication VISION has had towards this product.

The VISION Eternity is made of quality, highly polished chrome plated pure brass and included in your 6 piece set up is a beautiful ribbed eGo sleeve cover you can use optionally at the base that threads onto your outside eGo threads.

What you receive with your VISION Eternity Rebuildable Kit:
  • 6 piece kit including: Chrome-plated 510 pawn drip tip, atomizer resevoir, Vision spiked feeding base, pre-coiled and wicked rebuildable atomizer and coil base (uses a 510 connection), eGo threaded sleeve (used optionally if you have an ego, to streamline the look of your set-up)
  • Extra coil and wick - the resistance of included coil is 1.8-2.0 ohm.
  • Beautiful presentation cushioned tin with hinged flip top.
  • 4 page full-color mini instruction manual

Please note that this is an advanced vaping device. DO NOT purchase if you are not comfortable or experienced with this. There are no returns on this product including claims that the included coils are faulty - YOU are the one who assembles this! All technical discussion and advice for use must be carried out in our forum on ECF at: GotVapes. PLEASE - Do not start a ticket to discuss usage of this product in our ticket system!. If you are not comfortable with this arrangement we would urge you to instead purchase one of our other cartomizer products, not in this advanced section. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Note:

Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.

Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.

This is because:

1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.

Reprinted from the Electronic Cigarette Forum - ECF
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Last edited:

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I have a few tanks laying around I hope. But don't you think they should have included one reservoir tank with the kit? Maybe you should mention this in your description for anyone who does not have one. (Like maybe me because I threw so many away after getting disgusted with their overall performance on the ego-t and c systems)

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I have eGo-C type B tanks (for the cylinder, not cone shaped), will these work, or do I need to order a different type of tank? It says it is going to punch a bigger hole...so should I also order some replacement soft caps for the tanks. The ones I have are hard and I know there are softer ones available.

Perhaps a bit more information on the tank needs so we know what to order? Or, I have to agree with Wally, perhaps including one tank with the kit (they are dirt cheap anyway) would have been perfect :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
According to the manual that comes with it it says it will work with any of the tanks...YMMV

I have eGo-C type B tanks (for the cylinder, not cone shaped), will these work, or do I need to order a different type of tank? It says it is going to punch a bigger hole...so should I also order some replacement soft caps for the tanks. The ones I have are hard and I know there are softer ones available.

Perhaps a bit more information on the tank needs so we know what to order? Or, I have to agree with Wally, perhaps including one tank with the kit (they are dirt cheap anyway) would have been perfect :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes but you don't absolutely need a tank to work with it, thats actually a secondary way to vape with this...

I have a few tanks laying around I hope. But don't you think they should have included one reservoir tank with the kit? Maybe you should mention this in your description for anyone who does not have one. (Like maybe me because I threw so many away after getting disgusted with their overall performance on the ego-t and c systems)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hib we don't carry the tanks, we swore off ego-t stuff....I guess we can get tanks in again but you have to do minimum orders of hundreds of those and this thing you don't NEED a tank...

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Yes but you don't absolutely need a tank to work with it, thats actually a secondary way to vape with this...

I understand that but you know the first set of complaints you get will be "there is no tank in here.WTH. It said you can use a tank." (Someone should come up with quotes that automatically invoke a whiney complaint voice when it's read because that's what I would have used there)
I would just make that clear in the description to save yourself some future headaches. :)

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
According to the manual that comes with it it says it will work with any of the tanks...YMMV

Just from looking at the pictures, I'm betting it's not going to work on the Type-B tanks. They are larger 2.2ml and the Type-A tanks are smaller 1.1ml. Just a guess on that though from the cylinder shape of the top of the Eternity.

Hib we don't carry the tanks, we swore off ego-t stuff....I guess we can get tanks in again but you have to do minimum orders of hundreds of those and this thing you don't NEED a tank...

I certainly understand swearing off the tank stuff, it SUCKS! LOL Leaks like crazy! It was the first kit that I bought and it was drawered the moment I tried my first Stardust! I know I don't NEED a tank and for me at home it really wouldn't matter, but with hubby on the road all day he would the tank option. Of everything that I have gotten for him to try he has liked the eGo-C tanks the best flavor wise, but won't use them because of the leaking issues. He is still trying to find 'his' favorite set up, but being a truck driver NEEDS the tankablilites <inserts whiney complaint voice here> ;) j/k of course, you guys know I love ya!!

We will of course let you know what works well and then you can decide if the minimum order would be worth it to keep in stock. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread