Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL
Ok, so I just got back into vaping (I got back on analogs unfort for about 6 months after vaping for almost a year and half). Unfort now I find that my fav all-day vape, Lasso (and crystal is great too), is no longer being sold at GotVapes.com. Right before I stopped vaping completely, I had been put on the email list for when their "move" was complete, they would restock lasso and crystal. Months went by and now it isnt even listed on their site at all! :glare:

Does anyone know where I can find this juice, a DIY for a similar sweet tobacco taste, or even another vendor with a comparable juice?? Im totally upset about this and really want to get back vaping, but without a juice I really enjoy (ive tried over 5 vedors and still have over 50+ juices from when I did vape, which none of that I really enjoyed enough to rebuy), it is very hard to completely put down the analogs again. I miss my v2's and ProVari! Thanks for the help in advance!!! :)

I'm in the same boat you are. I liked the Crystal tobacco from gotvapes and they also sold the Liqua Traditional tobacco which was very similar. They seem to no longer carry those. The tobacco flavors I've been trying lately from Halo, Vaporbomb, and now FreedomSmokeUSA all have a perfume taste to them that I can't stand. Also ordered 50 states, Rampage, and Mtn. Rift from Gotvapes and don't like them either. Liqua Coffee is very good but the have been out of stock on that as well. Ordered Cafe de Creme as a replacement for Liqua's coffee but in my opinion it should be called essence of fireworks. I wish I had a suggestion for you, but I have yet to find anything similar. Will post if I ever do.

*Edit: I thought I'd follow up on the 50 states from Gotvapes. After letting it sit with me for a day I have to say it's alright. It's actually a pretty mild flavor so it would be a good alternative to Gotvapes Crystal.

Last edited:

hrferic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
milton,wi
If you are looking for a great tobacco flavored liquid,this stuff is awesome. I just love it. It was one of the first ones I tried when I started vaping last October and after getting over my rookie experimentation phase of around 50 other flavors,I settled right back into this.It is a great all-day vape. No funky flavors,just a full,rich tobacco taste.They mention "subtle notes of chocolate"-if they are in there,it's really not so much you notice it.A hint at best. I get 18mg 50/50.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/e-liquid...74/premium-tobacco-select-size-strength-p-997

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL
Thanks, hrferic. Lately I have been mostly vaping all organic VG from velvet vapes. I also have a 6 set of heathers heavenly vapes that I am steeping at the moment. They are from the purity line, which tend to lean more torward the tobacco flavor. Heavenly army is fantastic out of the box and it is much like a chocolate pipe. Mixed with a Jazz epipe, man you are sir'in for real. Add some Stephen Hawking and im set.

MischiefManaged, alcohol is used to extract flavors in some cases and can linger in the newly mixed juice. Leave the cap off for around 12 hours. This time can be more or less, defined by a smell test. I normally do this when I first get the juice. Try not to go too long, say 3 days, or you will lose alot of the nicotine. In some rare cases, where I would have otherwise said the juice was horrible, I can now vape after steeping for almost a week (with the cap off). Sweedish Fish from Gotvapes was like that. In some cases, certain flavors can be so artificial tasting for me, I cannot vape it. Belgium waffle or any juice with butter really. Just as with juices in general, everyone has their own palette and what they like, so try different time lengths and test by smelling and shaking up every few hours. Time on the shelf will define a juice, but to control the taste yourself, leave the cap off while steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread