GotVapes FLuXomizer DeLuXe, VISION Grande VM, VISION EXTREME GIANT, VISION Stone II

Status
Not open for further replies.

air1

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
This is my experiences, YMMV.

FLuXomizer. Warm vape, plenty of vapor, no juice in mouth, no leaking at all even upside down, they come apart nicely (see below) to clean. I fill to the top. I make sure that I flip upside down to keep the wicks wet. One of them I used out of the box, no problems. I had one bad with a messed up coil, and just threw it out after a dissasembly and burn. The 3rd of 5 I dissasembled, dry burned, ultrasonic cleaned, reassembled. This one works the best (fastest recovery of wicking juice). My method of dissasembling is different. I pull the tube from the bottom first, the rest comes out EASY. I keep all the parts and use them, but I don't put the biggest silicone plug in as far, just enough that has the white piece inside.

VISION Grande VM
This thing is a vape monster. If you want to chain vape, this is the ticket. Tons of vapor, smooth flavor, in fact the best flavor I've ever experienced. No juice in mouth. When I first went at it I got a nic rush from over vaping. I fill about half way. The down side is that it can get juice in the center, get a little gurgly, and takes a couple minutes to vape it out. But if I want a ton of vapor, I screw this monster on.

VISION EXTREME GIANT
Absolute perfection. It vapes a storm. Fill to the top. Almost chain vape it, or vape upside down. Awesome flavor, no leaks, no juice in mouth. Nothing that I've ever tried can compare. And to think that I got this on a whim. It is now my favorite. If you haven't tried it, then buy one and try it out. It just works awesome just like it is.

VISION Stone II
I'm still waiting on the stone II, and am looking forward to vaping it. I'll update this thread when it arrives.

I also tried Americano and Lasso. Both nice, but Americano has been added to my top 3 juices. Damn good stuff.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The Vision Extreme Giant turned out to be bulletproof in many ways. Great for DIY because you can experiment with the flavorings in the cart. And very easy to drip in and out. It's a good vape but pales in comparison to:

The Vision Grande.
I agree with the poster it is an absolute Vape Monster. The extra two wicks made the difference.
Most ce style tanks at 4.2 start to burn, those extra two wicks allow you to crank up the voltage and enough liquid is traveling through the wicks that you don't experience burning.

It's got some drawbacks but it's the best vape I've ever experienced from a CE type tank.

The holes at the top aren't well designed, they are large enough to let liquid out but not large enough to let liquid back in. I tried it with Halo 80pg/20vg and my own DIY VG liquid. No difference.

To fill I needed to use a Syringe. To clean it and insert another liquid I injected water with a syringe than extracted, repeated the process.

If the liquid went out of the holes on top than I had to suck it up and reinject with a syringe or just use a paper towel and throw away. Top mouthpiece is a little loose too and doesn't seal like the Extreme Giant.

In the end the Vision Grande is an absolute VapeMonster the best tank I've ever vaped with. It's simply great.
I'll probably use the Giant for my DIY, traveling, and playing around with flavors due to it's easy fill.

I bought mine from Discount Vapers.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
To keep it from gurgling.... Trim down the inner ring on the visions. Just like the flux's... The inner ring acts like a wick in contact with the real wick. The inhaled air flow causes the juice to enter the vent by wicking up the ring.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
Winace I assume you are referring to the Grande.
Could you tell me more on how to trim the inner ring.?

Is there a video on youtube or anywhere showing how to do it.

air1

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
VISION Stone II
This thing is solid. Very durable. I really like the thickness if the wall. And the threading works great. A little tight at first, which is exactly as you would want it. No leaking at all on from the lower end. There is an o-ring that prevents leakage. If your having problems as somebody else said. It has got to ba a bad o-ring. Mine has come apart almost everyday for 2 months, and no issues at all. The vape is good. Compared to an atty or carto, it's GREAT. Don't overfill this though, as it will get a gurgle that requires removal from 510, and a soak up of the 510 connector. I do keep it on it's side a lot.

I would like to see an o-ring at the top. Not that it leaks exactly, but the smallest amount of juice makes for a mess. I don't like messes. Please add a top o-ring.

----------------------------------------------Update----------------------------------
I did manage to put the Grande in my back pocket and crack the tubing. And I don't see the tubing on the website.

This makes me a little sad, as this is the vape of all vapes. Chain vape this thing until you pass out.

The Stone II is well built, and works great.

The fulomizers are great in a pinch and can have a lot of other flavors in them. But I almost always reach for one of the others in this review.

The VISION EXTREME GIANT is still my favorite all time winner. It has a warm hit the others don't (except flucomizers). You can fill it up all the way. the tube could be replaced, and it still has great flavor.

So I love all of them, for different reasons. If I had to pick one, it would be the VISION EXTREME GIANT. If I wanted to quite analogs I would recommend the 4 wick VISION Grande VM. If I wanted to bring something different on a car ride or to a friends house I would bring the fluxomizers. If I were a modder, the stone II or stone III can not be beat.

None of these give me juice in my mouth. I don't write up much. Most products have a short life for me. They just don't do what I expect of them to do. I can honestly say that carto's and atty's are a thing of the past for me. C Ya. I paid full price for everything, and am very happy with them.

I also want to say the flux lasso and americano are excellent, all day vape juices. I have a new order coming from them with more juice, I'm not hopefull because juice always fails me. But I did order 2 juices from them and they were both super good, so we'll see. I have very very few that I order regularly, and I've gone through about 300ml each of my favorite juices. Lasso and Americano (sold ot now damn it) are on par with the best.

Thanks for the replies, ask any questions and I'll answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread