Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Just a quick note befor I head to work. I was looking at my bank acct. and my Raven credit has been applied! Thanks Dan and Bad!

My Raven credit also showed up this morning. Thanks GV team.:)
Just for an FYI, I never received an auto email for the credit so just because you did not get the notice does not mean the credit hasn't processed.

Hey Dannoman,
Just out of curiosity what was the first order number on these?? Just wondering how quick my trigger finger was when these went up.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Ummm...1054188...

My Raven credit also showed up this morning. Thanks GV team.:)
Just for an FYI, I never received an auto email for the credit so just because you did not get the notice does not mean the credit hasn't processed.

Hey Dannoman,
Just out of curiosity what was the first order number on these?? Just wondering how quick my trigger finger was when these went up.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Credits processed through 1054264...usually give it a few days until it might show up on your statements... thanks for all of your patience....

Just checked my bank and mine was showing purchase credited back in today. Order # was 1054224, iirc. Thank you guys for being forthright, much appreciated in this day and age.

Ummmmmmmmm, do I hear the flapping of Raven wings? Couldn't resist.

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
Correction - the credits have bene posted thropugh 1054387 (not 987, sorry for any confusion)...

Dan, I don't really wish to bug you on this but my order was 1054529. Any guestimation on when you'll reach that. Probably one of the last orders... I'm just asking since I'd like to order me another VVN and some colored tubes.

cheers,
cho

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Thanks for the refund Dan.
You guys are the best of the best in my book.
I have placed 2 orders before my refund, should have my purple innokin order tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing and using it.
I have to find some kind of an organizer chest.

This is an awesome vape case. I have one and love it. I think ctor has one too.
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202021301/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=Husky+22+in.+Cantilever+Plastic+Organizer+with+Metal+Latches&storeId=10051

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey

Yup, that's the one I have. Works perfectly for me, and I'd highly recommend it. With the removable bins, you can configure it to hold just about anything.

vapestuff.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread