GotVapes Premium Nectar IN STOCK - Crystal FLüX and LASSO FLüX Tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Its Saturday night. I was supposed to take a break but everyone kept screamign for these so, ok I got it up guys.

Crystal & Lasso FLüX Premium

Introducing GotVapes Crystal FLüX and Lasso Premium tobacco FLüX Nectar eJuices.
Four months in the search for the ULTIMATE tobacco vape, simple and clean. So we put MARCO on a mission, he recently cried POLO!

GotVapes Crystal FLüX Premium Nectar 30ml 6mg

$18.95 $16.95
Save: 11% off

We have discussed our newest tobacco eJuice in our forum and to be quite honest there is no better way to describe it than pasting from one of our forum threads:

"Crystal Flux is simply marvelous, Ive hunted personally for this flavor for 2 years, Daniel has as well ever since he started vaping and Finally it has been FOUND. The Infamous Smooth clean tobacco with a TH (throat hit) thats up there with a ever so slight light hint of sweet on the exhale, extremly light on any tones up or down, JUST SMOOTH VAPOR, this is an all day, every day tobacco vape. If you miss analogs in anyway but without that nasty ashtray smell or taste or peanut taste(yuk)!, Then you must try this." - badkolo (Chris)

Lasso is similarly striking in its VERY clean taste with a hint of sweetness on the exhale. Lasso has a slightly heavier tobacco taste.

We have this available in 6, 18 and 24 mg in an intial limited supply of 30ml bottles but we have much more coming in.

flux_crystal.png

flux_lasso.png

Intro offer on a limited supply. Much more coming in.​

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
Thanks, bad! Triple Orange = triple the goodness :)

I've never had stomped oranges although when I was a teenager, we used to raid the local orange grove to pick fresh oranges, shoot them full of vodka with a syringe (mind you, there were no disposable syringes back then, but my best friend's father was the town doctor so we "borrowed" a syringe and needle from his office :facepalm:), and put'em in the freezer for a couple hours. Talk about gooooooooood!!

Thanks for the Mountain Rift, too :)

PATTY THE iced orange isnt iced orange anymore, its triple orange, 3 differen types stomped together. its pretty good and doesnt react to plastic tubes

a Mrift will be added as well

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Well we could always meet at the border and trade.... you have to bring the hub and son though..... well the son at least. I have been around many autistic kiddos in my life and love them. One of my family friends when I was a kiddo myself worked with them in someway so I got a lot of knowledge second hand and know one of my best friends, ok it is not hard to be best when you are the only one, has twins one of which has autism as well. I have been around him since he was very little and now he is 6 or 7 I guess and well somewhat better. you know what I mean. This is all really just a ploy to get your crystal you know that right?? MUAH

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Well we could always meet at the border and trade.... you have to bring the hub and son though..... well the son at least. I have been around many autistic kiddos in my life and love them. One of my family friends when I was a kiddo myself worked with them in someway so I got a lot of knowledge second hand and know one of my best friends, ok it is not hard to be best when you are the only one, has twins one of which has autism as well. I have been around him since he was very little and now he is 6 or 7 I guess and well somewhat better. you know what I mean. This is all really just a ploy to get your crystal you know that right?? MUAH

DONT YOU DARE GET CLOSE TO MY EJUICE (did u see the teeth bareing?) i am ferocious,,,,gonna vape :vapor:

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
DONT YOU DARE GET CLOSE TO MY EJUICE (did u see the teeth bareing?) i am ferocious,,,,gonna vape :vapor:

HAHA that's funny Amy. I can hear it now..."Officer, you should have seen the teeth on that...." "I'm lucky to have escaped with my life".....The other officer on scene, and older and wiser vaper himself, secretly chuckles to himself....knowing full well the danger involved....

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
HAHA that's funny Amy. I can hear it now..."Officer, you should have seen the teeth on that...." "I'm lucky to have escaped with my life".....The other officer on scene, and older and wiser vaper himself, secretly chuckles to himself....knowing full well the danger involved....

roflmao but oooo so true gonna vape :vapor: yes life is good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread