GotVapes Puts It On The Line - Super Bowl XLVII PICK-A-WINNER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens are scheduled to play Super Bowl XLVII at 6:30 p.m. EST on Sunday, February. 3, 2013.

Are you ready for some football or at least put money to mouth?

GotVapes is going to go on a limb here. We are going to have a poll that will go up to kick-off time in New Orleans.

The way it will work is I will place two posts below with the name of each team. You will simply like one or the other (not both). Whomever you have decided who you think will win (we will count the collective number of likes from everyone), if that team then WINS on Super Bowl Sunday, GOTVAPES WILL ISSUE A COUPON CODE WORTH 12% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE THE NEXT DAY, FEBRUARY 4th.

So no matter where your heart lies, pick the team you THINK will win, so that EVERYONE can win : )

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
By the way you are more than welcome to taunt/cheerlead either team in this thread >.>
I barely know what the werd football is that's how much I can't stand watchin it. I run from it any and every chance I get. I have no idea about either tem and all I know is my old man said the cheeleaders have big boobies. So I'll vote for the boobie team :D which one is dat Danno ? Which team has more boobies ?

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We'll have to bring out the tape! (thats a football expression for measuring for a first down, often heard, so that joke will mean nothign to you Mama Monkey- lol)

I barely know what the werd football is that's how much I can't stand watchin it. I run from it any and every chance I get. I have no idea about either tem and all I know is my old man said the cheeleaders have big boobies. So I'll vote for the boobie team :D which one is dat Danno ? Which team has more boobies ?

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

I think that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders have the most. But technically, they don't play football per se. But they have the most, in my opinion :D.

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
32343057_ee333d7349.jpg

or

ravens-trio.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

Top pic, niners, bottom pic, ravens.
Oh Thank yous so much fer you cooperations in dis difficults decisions cuz WE NEED A 12% CODE View attachment 172938 YES WE DO !! Welp, in dem pics da 49th regimans has more bigga boobies :unsure: So I guess I have ta go dere. The last girl in the bottom pic has her boobies sqwished cuz dey is really actuallys flat but she got a pump-up bra on to look like she gots teets so I don't be liking her fake ... anyways. OKAY DEN !! I go wiff the 49 teams :D

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Oh Thank yous so much fer you cooperations in dis difficults decisions cuz WE NEED A 12% CODE View attachment 172938 YES WE DO !! Welp, in dem pics da 49th regimans has more bigga boobies :unsure: So I guess I have ta go dere. The last girl in the bottom pic has her boobies sqwished cuz dey is really actuallys flat but she got a pump-up bra on to look like she gots teets so I don't be liking her fake ... anyways. OKAY DEN !! I go wiff the 49 teams :D

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

And forgot to say, thank you danno for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread