GotVapes Secrets REVEALED - WE HAVE A WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We all know about 'easter eggs': non-featured 'features' buried as little surprises within software we use every day.

Recently I found out about a neat little trick you can do in Skype. If you press three charatcers in a row in Skype, then hold down the third character, a pawing, tail wagging gray cat will appear:

pawingcat.png

For some end of the year holiday fun, can you share a cool little secret? We will take the top three secrets determined by likes given (please only vote on ONE 'secret' or your votes will be discounted).

We will then have myself, Chris and our Supplier Associates vote/determine the final winner.

The winner receives, drum roll:

Either a Robust/Robust-A or Matrix Telescopic (all are VV's) in any color you wish along with a 14500 battery and a bottle of FLüX Nectar ejuice of your choice.

robust.png

matrix.png

This contest will end at midnight January 1st, 2013!
ONLY TWO ENTRANTS PER PERSON.

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
You be light years ahead ub me :unsure:
:laugh: No, I don't think so. The first time I've even touched a computer was when I bought this laptop 2 ½ or so years ago and didn't know a thing about one with no one to teach me either. I learned what little I know by trial and error. I have no idea what most of the stuff is or how to use it. :unsure: So don't expect any tricks from me unless you meet me at the stop light :laugh:

trevor148

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2011
Thomasville, GA
entry 1

This is not as much an easter egg as it is a cool ap but go to this website and add the bookmark they show you and you can play asteroids with any web page. It creates a little triangle ship just like the asteroids game and you can shoot pieces of the web page you are on.

Kick [Censored] - Destroy the web

Other than a dirty word nothing bad there, but we are all adults here so have fun.

Cool! - danno

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Entry #1

IN Spybot Search & Destroy there is an Easter Egg to play a game that you remove squares to reveal a painting by Leonardo da Vinci.

When you start the game there is also a VERY loud horse "Neighing" sound, good to scare office co-workers with :D

To start the game/reveal the Easter Egg, click on any of the sections on the left of the program window, and then click the little icon for each section's description in the right area of the window, such as the binoculars icon at the top of the search & destroy scanning section

Last edited by a moderator:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Entry #2

oh yea i almost forgot this one... remember the old gray brick nintendo?
rember the cheat code for "contra"?
the game was made by Konami and the button sequence has become knowen as Konami Code and its now used in a whole lot of places websites and several other non easter egg situations.
my fellow whovians will appricate one place i found it to work BBC - Glow JavaScript Library
and a more complete list of where it works can be found here Konami Code Sites
for the sake of nastalga i will leave it up to you to remember the code :laugh:
if you cant remember or just dont know it can be easily found or if anybody has to ask i will post it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
Want to hear Google Translate break it down, beatboxing style?

Type in a somewhat random string of characters, make sure translate is set from English to German, and then hit the little “listen” button in the bottom right corner of the Google Translate box.

This is an Easter Egg—not a fluke—because if you mouse over the “Listen” button, you’ll see that it now says “Beatbox.”

Here’s the string: pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
oh yea i almost forgot this one... remember the old gray brick nintendo?
rember the cheat code for "contra"?
the game was made by Konami and the button sequence has become knowen as Konami Code and its now used in a whole lot of places websites and several other non easter egg situations.
my fellow whovians will appricate one place i found it to work BBC - Glow JavaScript Library
and a more complete list of where it works can be found here Konami Code Sites
for the sake of nastalga i will leave it up to you to remember the code :laugh:
if you cant remember or just dont know it can be easily found or if anybody has to ask i will post it :D
:lol: I remembered :D...
who20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread