gotvapes very very poor service - market

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikolaSRB

May 17, 2012
Serbia
What happening , i buy from him for 50 euro 12 stardust 20.04.2012 and my packet is lost in some country i don't know where because when i ask service of gotvapes to see where is packet ,to ask USPS he not because cant follow packet ,first this is not packet what he send this is letter because cant follow ,this packet (letter) in not enter in my country . 2 month and still nothing of packet (letter) . Also i ask service of gostvapes to send me new and he tell me, we will send you new packet 12.06.2012 , ofc he not send me and he tell me again we will send you in Monday 18.06 and still nothing ofc of new packet.

You can check what we speck GotVapes Help Center and Knowledge Base

ticket ID is 5LB-HDE-4VGY

He want send me half of these again but he not ofc :) because he worries. Maybe again lost somewhere

Also i waiting to answer me on some ticket few day , you can check all

Very very poor service and market .....

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
this was answered in our threads

once a package leaves to euro we cant control it, if customs took it or if its just taking long is beyond our or any vendors control, we handled you in tickets and even sent you out a second package to assist you which you should be receiving a tracking for once daniel is in the office. So we are going above and beyond sending you a second package we dont need to send out but did so anyway. You need to be patient and wait for your package or use the appropriate tool to track it in your country which we also provide to everyone here

EMS Tracking Links - Track your Post/EMS Shipments - International Postal Administrations

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
this is the issue, we dont need to do anything, once a package leaves to you its not our responsibility, its your to call customs or your local post office, we have no control once we ship it out.

so once again your complaining about something that isnt our issue.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
April 23, 2012, 11:36 pm
JAMAICA, NY 11430
International Letter
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
April 22, 2012, 11:52 am
JAMAICA, NY 11430
Depart USPS Sort Facility
April 22, 2012
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
April 21, 2012, 10:21 pm
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
April 21, 2012, 9:06 pm
WHITESTONE, NY 11357
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
April 21, 2012, 9:05 pm
WHITESTONE, NY 11357
Shipment Accepted
April 21, 2012, 2:39 pm
WHITESTONE, NY 11357
Electronic Shipping Info Received

this package was not sent back to us or it would show this

this shows you bought your package, we shipped it, thats it, its out of our hands, this isnt in the usa nor is it something we can handle, once its out to europe then its either your customs or your local post office you need to deal with, not us.

now as i said we saw your issue and decided to send you out a package which we dont have to do, but did so anyway, if your going to continue this banter and not understand what we are telling you thats up to you and doesnt solve the issue your having.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
what your simply not understanding is this, so ill repeat this one last time, once a package leaves us its not our issue, we sent your packake like we send every other package which gets to its destinations without issue, now if customs or your local post office have seized or lost your package it IS NOT OUR ISSUE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

and yet we still went out of our way to resend you a second package , so your going on and on while we are trying to assist you, if you continue this we will need to remove as a customer.

daniel will contact you when hes around to give you your tracking number, this concersation is over.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
ok daniel handled this, he will contact you with the tracking number, this doesnt happen that often at all and is hard to follow once it leaves the usa. let us know once you see the new package leave the usa so you can track it with the tool i gave you above which will let you track your package in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread