Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

From Youtube.com/gotvapes Channel:

The GotVapes VORTEX....bottom coil, easy fill mouthpiece/filler plug, CLEAN vape...NEW updated pictorial.

We have worked closely with the manufacturer to solve some issues and have been able to help them move up the production date and will have available very soon. We have requested to send an initial shipment asap for GotVapes customers after which the remainder of our order will ship en masse.

Pictured here is the latest and most likely, final iteration, of the VORTEX.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
vortex_1.png

vortex_2.png

vortex_3.png

vortex_4.png

vortex_5.png

vortex_6.png

vortex_7.png

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks for the vid! I hope to try these some day! :blush:

Some day will be coming in just a nap or two, as my buddy Chris would say :) Seriously we have gotten involved with them actively, both Chris and I to try to get this moved up. Spent 3-4 hours with them last night...

These look pretty cool. Looks like a little competition for the CE2. When should they be arriving? I'd like to try them.

See above! :))

Seriously, there's a point where the teasing is just plain mean. :lol:

No. Teasing would be where I would tell you I am the only one in the USA, along with Chris, at this moment, vaping one of these babies. Then that would totally cross the line. >.>

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
noo...lol...but I do liek the way you think...

: )

SO CRUEL SO CRUEL......lol. I know you have the 808 to 510 adapters but I have never seen one.... can you just flip it over and make it 510 to 808 adapter? (yes therer are stupid questions I have heard them ..... just hope this is not one)

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
Those look interesting. I have a few questions.

Will they be offered in an XL version? (if not, how much liquid do these hold)

Will they be offered in multiple ohm ratings?

Is the tube substantially thicker than the CE2s?

If they crack, would it be possible to do a syringe mod? (From the pictures it doesn't look like they have the O ring seal around the bottom)

Thanks...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Those look interesting. I have a few questions.

Will they be offered in an XL version? (if not, how much liquid do these hold)

Will they be offered in multiple ohm ratings?

Is the tube substantially thicker than the CE2s?

If they crack, would it be possible to do a syringe mod? (From the pictures it doesn't look like they have the O ring seal around the bottom)

Thanks...

Thicker tube than the CE2, yes. Our first batch will be 2.7 ohms with 2.1-2.2 comign after that. One size offered and can hold approximately 1.4ml (but I haven't actually been able to measure precisely)

Why the ridges on the mouth piece? Is that gonna be comfortable on the lips? Hmmmmm...

Exactly what I wondered myself but they are actually THE most comfortable mouthpiece I have used. I was very happy- soft yet firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread