Gourmet juice junkies and random rambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
One of my favorite fruits is AiV April Moon. I am really picky with fruits, really picky! I have found that I like most anything that sounds good to me from Ahlusion too. I like Nicoticket's Creme Brûlée but really anything from then has there own vanilla in it. AltCig Vanilla Love is good too for a non custardy vanilla.

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
Sorry I haven't checked in in awhile. Honestly I am going through the weirdest time vaping since I started. I hardly want anything I have and I have been vaping the same 2-3 juices for about a week maybe longer. I actually nearly put more than half of my juice on the trade or classys then thought better of it hoping this is just a phase. None of my Ahlusion tastes good to me lately. I am trying to force vape some bottles that just have a few mls in them of juices that I loved at one point or another. I know this because a looong time ago I stopped hanging on to anything I didn't really like. I nearly always try it foob (I know glutton for punishment), then give it a month steep try it again because this is the average time imo it takes juice to get good. If its good but seems lacking or whatever I will give it another month after that if its not love it goes. kinda funny looking back I used to give everything 2 weeks and if it wasn't good it was a good chance after a month it would go on the trades or I would pif it. Anyways vaping the you know what outta Nicoticket's Cheesecake (plain) and Razz Cup, with a little Radioactive and Banana Pudding here and there. The Razz is too fresh and I know it but it keeps calling me back so what the heck right!

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Bro! I'm in the exact same spot your in, I just came to this thread after a few hours of contemplating weather or not to share my new favorite juice BC it's nicoticket's cheesecake! HOLY & #@$&!

BEST JUICE EVER! I got it in a few days ago along with the fruit toppings separate and I've been holding of on the cheesecake BC he told me to let it steep but of course 2 or 3 days are all I could wait. I've been mixing a bit of strawberries and cherry to creme brulee and with custards last stand, my favorite juices of all time, and Bam! They are fantastic with a little fruit on top as well!

I also recently killed 50ml of raz vanilla cupcake I liked it but it should have steeped longer the raz overpowering the rest a but, but then I threw a bit of creme brulee in there and it was off to the races again! All Clark's new juices are off the hook!

So I decided I had to share with everyone in this thread so I ordered a couple big bottles of cheesecake again tonight. Should last me another week hopefully.

Anyway sorry for the rambling but if your a fan, you gotta hop on the cheesecake right away it's going to be gone soon, and if you don't like it, I'll prolly buy it from you lol!..... Really.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
http://soundcloud.com/suspect-k/jam-noel-ricky-and-i

Just figured I should drop this here... first time we played together in 7+years...I really messed up on the "im a joker-- smoker" part, but it helped create what happened after. :)

Edit-recorded on phone.. millions of miles from professional.lol

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Thenancara, premium french juice, WOW ! blew my mind, very different, definitely tastes "premium"

14915771271_d3c9dd1cc5.jpg

14895860356_4400943e1d.jpg

this is why i haven't been here in so long, now i want to buy something!

I'm busy unloading my stash, go see if you want *cough cough*

:)

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
I looked yesterday girl but I only had one eyeball open! I will try again. I've been busy stocking up on NT Razz Cup and Cheese{OTHER STUFF}cake! That's all I've bought recently. I posted some trades and when I looked on the page there were lots of familiar names on it lol. Looks like everyone is unloading some of the stuff we encouraged each other to buy for months!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
that thenancara juice. 40$ a bottle. whoa. no thanks.
i've been in a bad habit of buying juice lately, and then hating it. >.<
very nice listing firephly, but darn it not many 6mgs!
between the massive stock of oh face, ahlusion and vapor chef. i really don't need more juice. but i WANT more haha
miss you guys!

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
that thenancara juice. 40$ a bottle. whoa. no thanks.
i've been in a bad habit of buying juice lately, and then hating it. >.<
very nice listing firephly, but darn it not many 6mgs!
between the massive stock of oh face, ahlusion and vapor chef. i really don't need more juice. but i WANT more haha
miss you guys!

You know lately even my Ahlusion doesn't taste very good so I've mostly been vaping NT but I had to buy quite a bit only from them. Sucks too AHL accidently sent me 3 feedback codes with my last order but I have stuff getting ready to hit it's "best by" date. Trying to vape it up....meh. I'd like to have at least one other vendor sheesh!
[
Yeah..I do too..

But I'm house/toy poor..:) I'm about to get a reo..finally..sliding door I'll have to mod..probably just put a magnet on the bottom of the mod to catch the door, but it comes with a reo

Congrats on the new toy!! I am getting ready to move into 2014 and get a dual coil AFC RDA. I notice I REALLY prefer my NT in a reg dripper even over the REO but man it burns through some juice that way. Anyway lookin at the Magma, Vulcan or CLT2 are my top choices. Been wanting a magma since they arrived on the scene. I'm gonna need a new regulated mod soon too. I've mostly put my money in juice, for awhile I didn't have money to use on either. So now I really need to drop about $200-250 on misc hardware. Too close to Christmas now though

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
You know lately even my Ahlusion doesn't taste very good so I've mostly been vaping NT but I had to buy quite a bit only from them. Sucks too AHL accidently sent me 3 feedback codes with my last order but I have stuff getting ready to hit it's "best by" date. Trying to vape it up....meh. I'd like to have at least one other vendor sheesh!

i wish i could get 3 coupons accidentally LOL i saw a lot of people get multiple. i do like stacking that coupon when the flash sale is 30% :p
as much as people love NT, i sadly do not.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
[

Congrats on the new toy!! I am getting ready to move into 2014 and get a dual coil AFC RDA. I notice I REALLY prefer my NT in a reg dripper even over the REO but man it burns through some juice that way. Anyway lookin at the Magma, Vulcan or CLT2 are my top choices. Been wanting a magma since they arrived on the scene. I'm gonna need a new regulated mod soon too. I've mostly put my money in juice, for awhile I didn't have money to use on either. So now I really need to drop about $200-250 on misc hardware. Too close to Christmas now though

Out of those 3...you can remove the Vulcan..since the clt2 has added the vulcan to it..so it's a clone of 4 atomizers together.. which isn't patent infringement, hardly innovative..

Since you're a flavor chaser...you have to have a magma..or viking.

But I'm partial to my origen...still.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I much prefer my origen v2 to my leaky azzs magma, I just rewicked it today and remembered why I hated it as it dumped the last bit of my Sr cheesecake from Nicoticket, the best juice I've ever had...

If anyone has had the cheesecake from nt and knows of anything similar or as good I'd love, love to hear about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread