The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Gourmet Vapor customer service

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by medic123, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Well after many positive reviews I placed a small order with gourmet vapor. A few days go by and I get a very nice e-mail from someone named Todd explaining to me he was out of one of my flavors and was not sure when it would be restocked. He offered to allow me to pick an alternate flavor and would provide me a free bottle of my origional when it was restocked. I thought wow, what great customer service! Well, today when I go to get my mail I have this wonderful aroma coming from the mailbox. I opened it and checked, no not coming from the CC bills (still warm from being a new vapor), no not my bank statement, (cold from paying CC bills), nope not the junk mail either. Ok way in the back there is a box. :) Thats where it is coming from. So I opened the gourmet vapor box and instantly fall in love with the smell. Opened a brand new cato for this wondefully smelling stuff, loaded the carto, first vape I am in heaven. It you want to vape with your eyes closed and feel like you are on a tropical island, I must highly recommend "Maui" from Goumet Vapor. It may have been a substitution but it is now my all time favorite vape.:vapor:

2. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    I have also received nothing but excellent service from Gourmet Vapor, and their Seattle Blend is one of my favorite juices - its a really nice blend of tobacco and coffee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.