Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
. . . the results.

I ordered six flavors from Gourmet Vapor during the 50% off sale. I had given an initial review based on the delivery. Now that I have had a chance to let the juice steep a little, I would like to review the juice. Keep in mind that all reviews are based on my personal taste; your perception of the flavors may differ.

I purchased 24mg 100% VG of the following:
Understand that 100% VG will take the flavor down a notch, but even so, most of the flavors are all delicious.

Praline - Delicate pecan and sugary taste. The taste is strong, but the flavor is not overpowering. The sweetness is just enough to make it pleasurable. I could vape this flavor all day long. I may add a little vanilla and cream to it the next time to get a peaches and cream taste.

Clove Cigarette - Very good clove flavor. More clove than tobacco however. I would liken this to a Djarum Black, where the clove is very strong. A good vape, but I could not vape this all day, it is very powerful, even with all VG.

Jesse's Pipe - Complex and sweet tobacco flavor. This juice tasted different based on how you vape it. If I just take slow and soft draws, I get a dry tobacco flavor. If I draw a little harder on it, I get a more sweet, pipish flavor. After drawing with close, consecutive hard draws, I get a very sweet flavor that reminds me of walking into a tobacco store and the exhale is just like eating a toasted marshmallow while sitting by a campfire. I really like this flavor because it tastes good and keeps me guessing.

Whiskey Flavored Tobacco - Very convincing whiskey flavor. It tastes as though I had taken a shot of whiskey about five minutes ago and retired to my favorite chair to smoke a pipe. I like the flavor a lot, but could not vape this all day. I find that it compliments french toast very well. I have been alternating french toast with this whiskey blend, and it has been amazing how the flavors compliment each other.

Sophisticated Tobacco - This flavor is very complex for only having a few ingredients. When vaping it, I am immediately struck with a very mild clove taste mixed with a soft and sweet blend of flavor on the inhale. On the exhale, I taste a mixture of tobacco flavors and a red wine-like taste. These flavors compete with each other, and each exhale has a slightly different taste. I use this flavor at the end of the day when relaxing, as it tends to have a relaxing feel to it.

Atomic Fireball - Let me begin by saying that the mix is 50% cinnamon, 30% rum, and 20% clove. I didn't get the taste of the candy that I was expecting. I wasn't pleased with the clove flavor. Clove is a very powerful flavor, and, even at only 20% of the flavor, I found it to overpower the rest of the flavors. I wonder what the flavor would be like with marshmallow replacing the clove, and making it more of an 80/20 or 70/30 mix. This flavor may have been a mistake to order with 100% VG because it may have taken away too much of the flavor. The cinnamon definitely adds a throat hit to the VG, but the taste is very mild. Overall, the flavor was good, but did not remind me of the candy.

All flavors were sampled on a 280mAh battery passthrough with a standard Joye 510 atty except Jesse's Pipe, which was sampled with a 510 atty from TW. (I do not know what brand they use.)

I will be ordering more juice from Gourmet Vapor in the future. I currently have 27 flavors from other suppliers steeping, with another 18 in the mail, so it may be a little while.

If you hear of another sale from Gourmet Vapor, please post it here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread