Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Looks like WA is headed toward the chopping block on the vape ban hysteria. :(

https://mynorthwest.com/1531092/governor-inslee-vaping-executive-order/
It seems like the states have always wanted to do this and biding their time. But what's coming of it, that I didn't anticipate, is the possibility that this heavy handed approach will mobilize vapers to political action. The total number of vapers, 10+ millions or twice that, may not be as important as how much ruckus we cause. May be Governor Inslee has just mobilized the Washington State Vaper Militia to join the ones in MA, RI, and MI. The black market is the creation of governments by over pricing. Banning vaping tries to distract from their blunders.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Hoping for a Lot of WA Turn Out to Protest this potential Ban.

And that our friend Jay looks at his TV and say's... "Oh Look. It's Raining Lawyers."
When I’m not taking care of my mother in law I’ll be at the capitol. Bet on it.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
So I got an actual reply from an actual human being and not a bot. One...(checks name) Senator Karen Keiser. She wrote me back and told me that she recommends I use a nicotine patch as she did once upon a time to quit smoking.

I told my husband I am cracking my writer’s knuckles. Don’t worry; I am always proper and kind in my emails. But I am also southern and know how to make a cut feel like a kiss. This will be a fun correspondence.

boriqua75

Jul 30, 2015
So I got an actual reply from an actual human being and not a bot. One...(checks name) Senator Karen Keiser. She wrote me back and told me that she recommends I use a nicotine patch as she did once upon a time to quit smoking.

I told my husband I am cracking my writer’s knuckles. Don’t worry; I am always proper and kind in my emails. But I am also southern and know how to make a cut feel like a kiss. This will be a fun correspondence.
I need to see you reply !!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Astron

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
4E05B367-BAD1-47D1-AC98-BA9E75A6F4DF.jpeg
VENUE CHANGE FOR HEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.