The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

gp eco/ego 1300mah??

Discussion in 'Good Prophets' started by musickangel, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. musickangel

musickangel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    just got my ego in can someone point me in the right direction for dripping? ima little confused about the whole thing. and can i wash out the cartos that came with it? i dont like the tobacco flavor

thanks

2. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    did you get a drip tip? yes, you can use the cartos. just wash them out with hot water and let them dry. if you received a drip tip, just blow out the atomizers. if they smell like any primer after that, then i'd rinse them under hot water and let them dry. too drip, you just drop 2-3 drops of liquid directly into the bridge you see in the atty. let it soak for a minute or two. after about 5 puffs, you might need to drop another two drops. repeat each time the flavor changes. just put the drip tip on and go. if you don't have a drip tip, you can put on an empty cartridge without the filler inside

3. dirt2suck

dirt2suck Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    I never had luck rinsing cartos, but I know it has been done.

If there is residual flavor left, possibly try filling with a flavor that is stronger to overcome the tobacco.
    If all else fails, I will be sending you some empties.

Let me know...

4. musickangel

musickangel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    USA
    Ok well I'm going to be boiling my other cartos today so I'll toss the ego ones in to and just see what happens...
    I've been trying to drip on the atomizer but no matter what juice I use it smells and tastes burnt?
    I even soaked the atomizer in vodka then rinsed it and let it dry.

Do I have a bad atomizer? Or am I doing something wrong?

5. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    sounds like ya burnt the wick or you still have primer in that dang thing:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.