GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
More than a wormhole effect. When the thread was closed it created a rift in time and space. As Worf would have said "There is the theory of the moebius a twist in the fabrtic of time space where time becomes a loop." In turn it created an anomaly the equated to 2x smilies.

Exactly, a glitch in the matrix, I concur with you.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Our thoughts travel faster than light, we build everything first by thoughts, so technically all history could be a twisted spectacle agreed in advance by us. A slipstream. A dream in a dream.
Familiar with slipstreams in a literary sense, I love the fact that we can cross boundaries of fictional and literal themes to bring us to a future point.
Many don't get that it is a science.
Thoughts imo are what brings and moves us to the future. They are the cornerstone of life. So, that brings me back to your excellent post on thoughts and slipstreams.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Woods! I'm trying to wrap my brain around your post. It's how I think. Does history end for it to begin again? Does the future begin? Suppose it could if we enter space as I remember, you are traveling in space, factoring speed, you are ahead of time on earth. Not even considering black holes and the above mentioned wormholes.

Basically what I meant was the old thread had so much knowledge, giving, advice, respect, love, adoration, admiration. To see it close ends that chapter. It's history. Now with chapter 2, I expect all that to continue. So it's more of a premonition into the future based on that history.
"Ground control to Idaho.......take your protein pills and put your helmet on"

Edit: Perseas summed it up very nicely.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Familiar with slipstreams in a literary sense, I love the fact that we can cross boundaries of fictional and literal themes to bring us to a future point.
Many don't get that it is a science.
Thoughts imo are what brings and moves us to the future. They are the cornerstone of life. So, that brings me back to your excellent post on thoughts and slipstreams.

Basically what I meant was the old thread had so much knowledge, giving, advice, respect, love, adoration, admiration. To see it close ends that chapter. It's history. Now with chapter 2, I expect all that to continue. So it's more of a premonition into the future based on that history.
"Ground control to Idaho.......take your protein pills and put your helmet on"

Edit: Perseas summed it up very nicely.

What I said before, better thinkers will come to put eloquently in words my draft thoughts! The day we perceive the power of imagination as an alternate kind of memory, we'll be really happy :)

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
I leave to work out of town for a couple days and you guys lock me out of the house.....I did'nt know we were playing hide and go seek:laugh:
I was trying to catch up on my missed time in the old house to find our new home and already 4 pages behind:facepalm:

I got Vapemail today:D...Got my 0nic GVC so I can dilute my 18. 22mm SS SnP came with it!!! and some GVC I picked up for Iowa girl! I know she will be happy when it arrives in her mailbox.

Good to see everyone. i am only home for a couple days, then back out of town for another week:( Supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow....18-36 in the high country:ohmy:

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I leave to work out of town for a couple days and you guys lock me out of the house.....I did'nt know we were playing hide and go seek:laugh:

Who gave INFRNL the security code? I blame qorax's lax security. That US nuclear umbrella is making those pesky Canadians lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread