GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
This is the one I got. It's currently out of stock but they usually have a weekly or bi-weekly Saturday release. Just email them and they'll let you know.

FM-201

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

So that's what that is! I bought a Paps 2.5 off of the classifieds and one of these was in the package when I received it. Amazing

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
I just placed another order earlier today for 30 & 50ml bottles. I didn't think I would enjoy a desert flavored juice so much. It also helps that I gave up sweets for lent so this is the perfect replacement. :p I hope it lasts me until Easter and if not I hope there will be more in stock. :vapor:
Is that a typo? Did you really order 1500ml of GVC and hope it lasts through Easter. Are you vaping it or walking around with an IV bag?

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
So I've been looking for Provari beauty ring and Loki Labs has them in stock, but they want 25$ to ship it to canada. Does anyone know if they have cheap / free shipping in the US? If so would someone like to act as a go between and order it for me (I'll pay you of course) then I'll toss you the extra 8$ to mail it to me ??

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I've been looking for Provari beauty ring and Loki Labs has them in stock, but they want 25$ to ship it to canada. Does anyone know if they have cheap / free shipping in the US? If so would someone like to act as a go between and order it for me (I'll pay you of course) then I'll toss you the extra 8$ to mail it to me ??

Shipping is 5.80 usd. I'd be happy to oblige. I want a tip from them anyway...

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Meanwhile, this happened:

20140317_181230_zpst5gduwor.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA

What ring do you want Chad? The Loki or the new Provape? Your saying to ship the item to me and then reship to you? I would do that...I have quite a few rings depending on which one you want! I'll help out if I can.lmk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh my!:eek: did you order the whole site? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Just about... This was a smallish group buy for me and some local vapers...

where's the pic where you open those bags and line everything up

I shoulda. I had 'em all lined out. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread