GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
West Side till I die
Thanks to all that responded

My Zenith 2 will only fit on two of my mechs. The threads on the Zenith are the issue not the paps.
I need to buy a die to smooth out the zenith threads.

Yeah, I think it's an issue with the zenith threads but I questioned it because it does thread on the X but not on V3. Zenith doesn't thread on my BC stingray or The Ramble but it does thread on my hcigar nemesis clone. I'm kinda bummed that it'll thread on a clone but not my authentic. But at least it does work on my X, I should just get a SS AFC ring to match or a X Ti to match the brass AFC ring on zenith.

Yes I only want my Zenith to be on my Paps. Paps X and v3 are main workhorses that I enjoy the most

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA

Secret Summer Santa Contest

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.
The results will be announced up to one day after the 15 first responses.

Welcome to Part 3 and enjoy!

1967 for reasons I'm not aware of.

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
someone posted the die size to buy. it fixed his. Think he ordered one on amazon. been meaning to do that for a couple of weeks now

Yeah, I think it's an issue with the zenith threads but I questioned it because it does thread on the X but not on V3. Zenith doesn't thread on my BC stingray or The Ramble but it does thread on my hcigar nemesis clone. I'm kinda bummed that it'll thread on a clone but not my authentic. But at least it does work on my X, I should just get a SS AFC ring to match or a X Ti to match the brass AFC ring on zenith.

Yes I only want my Zenith to be on my Paps. Paps X and v3 are main workhorses that I enjoy the most

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago

There was a batch of Zenith V2 that had QC issues which is why they delayed some shipments. If it where from VA, Perseas would've sent a new one instantly instead of making people deal with a bad batch.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland

From what I understand, Crescent Moon did not expect as huge a demand from US buyers and they experienced problems with some of their CNC machines. Pre-orders were running late and they must have sacrificed some quality to fulfill orders because I'm reading about lots of QC issues from people who are just now receiving their Zenith v2s.

The threads on your Zenith v2 probably stick out a bit and it won't screw on to well made mods with good tolerances (I would include GP gear in that category). You can take some fine grit sandpaper and wrap it around the Zenith's threads and spin it a few times to sand them down.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Little story......I have a friend that I lent my mini provari to a few weeks ago & she came over the other day to tell me she lost it. :facepalm: Then she proceeded to ask me "Can't I borrow one of those?" pointing at my 2 PAPS & my Lux.....I said "Uhhh....NO!" :lol: Love her to pieces, but not giving those up & taking the risk of her loosing one. So I fixed up an old little sister I had that needed a wire soldered & sent her on her happy way. ;)

:blush: hi :). Oooh T's Gift shop now open.

Oops...sorry! :blush:
Did I mention, Hi....if not Hi :)

Wow! Lost your Provari.. Then thought you might lend a Paps? Wow! People can be funny! :)
Reminds me of Tommy in Goodfellas, "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f.... up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f.... amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"
Great movie

Moderators..... :rolleyes:

1967 for reasons I'm not aware of.
you posted for reasons we are not aware of :blink:

I wasn't even a thought at that point hahahaha.

Not even a swimmer yet:)

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
Thread moved super-fast, already on page three of part three! I see a contest is going, very nice of the secret summer santa whoever it maybe. Good luck to those who entered.

If I understand it correctly anyone who participated and commented in the old thread is entered into the contest.

The 15 numbers provided were just for the secret formula to chose 15 posts at random from the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread