graham cracker/cocoa Juice recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saso81

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey everyone,

Tried a search in the forum and mostly came up with DIY stuff. I was wondering if anyone makes a good graham crackery chocolatey juice? Maybe even a smore's flavor could be good too.

I don't want an overpowering chocolate...more like a hot cocoa flavor with graham cracker. This was the flavor I got on my previous Bobas vapage, but alas my tastebuds seemed to have changed.

Any recommendations would be great, thanks in advance.

saso81

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey everyone thanks for the input - I'll definitely try MBV.

I do have both El Kamino and CC houseblend. I like them both, but I get more of a spice note like some sorta chai/cardamom something from El Kamino.

Houseblend is also great, but only for the first half of the tank...then the flavor seems to either foul up or become very non-existant.

Again, I like both of those juices a lot but don't really seem to get any graham cracker. As for the Boba's, well its not how I remembered it but it's still a damn good juice and new flavor is growing on me.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
I do have both El Kamino and CC houseblend. I like them both, but I get more of a spice note like some sorta chai/cardamom something from El Kamino.

I get a lot of graham cracker from El Kamino, but I also get gingerbread (cookies) on the very end. Maybe the possible gingerbread could be the "spice note" your picking up?

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
I am in love with MBVs Graham Cracker. if you find something that matches the other flavors you want, you could add this to it. it's pretty much dead on with chomping on graham crackers. I tend to to not be able to taste things as well as others, so I order it with ~3 extra flavor shots

must agree.. i'm not a huge fan of their juices but MBV Graham Cracker is addicting as hell. if you add a little cinnamon its even better

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown

RickCain

Ultra Member