Grand Opening for E-SmokeOnline.com - Store Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Hello ECF Forum - This is are first post and I would like to welcome all to our new website devoted to the world of personal vaping products. Come in and look around we have some unique products and worked hard to create a pleasurable shopping experience for you.

For this weekend we are offering the famous Piper E-cigarette single kit for only $24.99. Over 2ml tank capacity, your choice of battery color (900mAh) and atomizer color, 2 cartridges and usb charger.
Piper E-Cigarette Single Kit

To help you get started in creating your own e-liquid mixtures we have Hangsen DIY kits for $15.99. This is a total of 50ml of liquid with one 20ml of 36mg PG that you can use with your choice of tobacco essence flavoring and 20ml of 0mg VG.

I'll be working on the site this weekend adding more products and available to answer any questions. We also have some cool stuff on the way and will be added in the coming weeks such as: led lit clearomizer, new bridgeless & nicklescreen 510 atomizer, 2600mAh Hatch battery, various colors of the eGo-T atomizers, etc. etc.

Once again we are located on the web at the following address: E-SmokeOnline.com

Last edited:

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Thought I'd give a short review of the Piper E-Cigarette. I have been using one of these for a week now and can attest to how good they work. Putting it through the test of carrying it around at work (in jeans pocket and shirt pocket) using it as you normally would. It holds up well and functions well when needed. The Piper has a four button on/off switch for the battery. I would recommend however that this is probably not the best choice for someone starting out new to e-cigarettes but for someone somewhat seasoned this unit should preform well. The cartridge fit to the atomizer is a tight fit and requires some force to get it seated, this should be preformed a few times dry before you add the e-liquid to get the feel for it.

More Coming...

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Continued...

Filling the cartridge is a pretty straight forward process.
piper-cartridge-detail.jpg

You could fill the cartridge without removing anything as the hole is big enough for that but you can also easily pop-off the cap on the end, fill to the desired level and replace. The liquid button located underneath the mouthpiece is for priming a new atomizer mostly and once its working properly you won't need to press this button more. The tank cartridge is flat on one side but this doesn't affect how it goes in as it is round all the way down the atomizer.

Getting the cartridge in also seems to work better if you have the atomizer attached to the battery first, this gives you a little more to hold onto. If you had practiced doing a few dry runs your loaded cartridge should seat properly with a little effort by pushing straight down and a slight twist. Once completed there should be no gap between the atomizer and cartridge.

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
This tank cartridge is a superior product and idea and it is an improvement on the original cartridge. I had absolutely no leaking into the mouthpiece, nor any leaking were the atomizer and tank cartridge come together. This is a tight fitting unit and there is no need to be concerned about the cartridge falling out or coming lose under any normal condition.

This is a gravity feed tank system so be aware that leaving it upright for extended periods of time could cause unwanted leakage from the atomizer to the battery connection. I didn't experience this but knowing how these systems work you can prevent this occurring by practicing some safe handling. For instance, at night disassemble and leave the atomizer upright on some tissue to drain. When not using try to leave the unit laying on its side. Also, you can preform an inspection of all the connections to start with till you become familiar with how this e-cigarette operates.

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Continued...

Ok...lets get down to the nitty-gritty here with how this unit preforms. The actual tip of the mouthpiece is smaller than an eGo-T cartridge tip. But with a nice steady pull this will produce an adequate draw of vapor with little effort. Vapor production and ease of draw both preform well. I believe where this e-cigarette preforms best is in actual taste. If you prefer mostly VG based e-liquids then this is a unit to consider. I was using 100% VG Gorilla Juice and the banana graham cracker flavor was coming in more noticeable then on other comparable units.

Last edited:

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Another area were the Piper E-Cigarette shines is in the style department. This is just a cool looking e-cigarette that feels good and balanced in the hand. This unit would be a welcome addition to any one that enjoys E-Smoking and at this price you too can easily try one out and post your opinion here.

This e-cigarette is also practical as its built to be inter-changeable with the eGo style of atomizers and vice versa, you can use these atomizers on an eGo battery, also you can charge the battery with an eGo charger.

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
This is one of our best selling e-cigarettes and why it was chosen to put on sell for the week to give it some more visibility.

We normally sell them at $34.99 so this is a good sale price.

If you have any questions about the Piper feel free to ask me, I will give you an honest answer.

Next I will move on to our other sale item for the week.

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Each kit includes:

1. A 10ml bottle of 0mg base fluid (Essence Flavor)
2. A 20ml bottle of 36mg PG liquid
3. A 20ml bottle of 0mg VG liquid
4. Two 5ml empty bottle for refilling
5. Instruction Manual

Mixing all three ingredients would give you 50ml of a med strength 50/50 PG/VG tobacco e-juice. The fun part with making your own though is maybe using some other flavoring that you already have so you can experiment around some and you can create small batches. If you have an iPhone they have a free app called eJuice that can easily help you get going also.

tjack

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Hi Cokeybill - Yes, this is kind of a tricky area to get into with so many flavors and strengths and ml sizes. We will gladly expand but since we're just starting to get are feet wet in this adventure we thought it wise to start with a smaller selection and see how it goes from there. At this point the e-juice we are carrying is more or less a curtesy for our customers to at least have something to start with. In the future we hope to partner with a US based supplier to provide us. Also most orders will receive a free 5ml sample of DeKang e-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread