Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the sample. After taking a whiff from the bottle, this is all I can think of...

homer-donuts.jpg

Last edited:

Celestiiaa

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
California
Hi there! I just received my shipment from you guys and I am super happy! Thank you so much for the great service!

Can I make a suggestion though? I love how you offer so many choices in flavoring and things but I would have really liked to include some 1ml Luer lock syringes in my order. Is it possible you may offer these in the future, as well as more bottle size options?

I would love to go to you for all my DIY needs!

Thanks

Hi there! I just received my shipment from you guys and I am super happy! Thank you so much for the great service!

Can I make a suggestion though? I love how you offer so many choices in flavoring and things but I would have really liked to include some 1ml Luer lock syringes in my order. Is it possible you may offer these in the future, as well as more bottle size options?

I would love to go to you for all my DIY needs!

Thanks
Thanks Celestiiaa! Sure, I'll look into adding 1ml LL syringes. What size bottles are you looking for?

I smell a discount code brewing ;)
LOL, your sense of smell must be better than mine :) ....BUT.. if anyone hasn't tried out Vapers Tek nic and would like a free sample just leave a comment in your order and we'll include one - one sample per order/customer.

Did someone mention 'discount code"??? :D

I am hoping to spend part of my day doing flavor reviews on your site... I have a ton to do but think they are needed, especially for noobs like me. Hopefully others will do reviews too as taste is subjective.

Wow, you've been busy, you must have posted 40 reviews today!!! Thank you and everyone that has taken the time to review the products!

Really? :)Oh no! I see they just stocked some Hangsen flavors. @roundhouse I loved the vaportek nic. Order 1960 so you know who I am. Thanks again! I will be stalking your site.
Awesome, so glad to liked it!!

I smell a discount code brewing ;)
LOL, your sense of smell must be better than mine :) ....BUT.. if anyone hasn't tried out Vapers Tek nic and would like a free sample just leave a comment in your order and we'll include one - one sample per order/customer.

Did someone mention 'discount code"??? :D

I am hoping to spend part of my day doing flavor reviews on your site... I have a ton to do but think they are needed, especially for noobs like me. Hopefully others will do reviews too as taste is subjective.

Wow, you've been busy, you must have posted 40 reviews today!!! Thank you and everyone that has taken the time to review the products!

Really? :)Oh no! I see they just stocked some Hangsen flavors. @roundhouse I loved the vaportek nic. Order 1960 so you know who I am. Thanks again! I will be stalking your site.
Awesome, so glad to liked it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread