here is another Brewtus......

desert2.png

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I like the plain one, but can you make the "your vapor haven" text not so squished? Similar to how it is on the banner now? If so, I think we have a winner.

Here's a little something I threw together... if you like it, I can clean it up a bit... ;)

HDV-2x.jpg:original

Just plain...

HDV-4x.jpg:original

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I like the plain one, but can you make the "your vapor haven" text not so squished? Similar to how it is on the banner now? If so, I think we have a winner.

Coolness, Brewtus. Funny for me to say, but I like SK's better than mine. It is the color. very soothing and pretty sky. :)

huggles
Morri

Edit: also, be sure to match it with one of the avi's she made. That will be..... just awesome. :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Coolness, Brewtus. Funny for me to say, but I like SK's better than mine. It is the color. very soothing and pretty sky. :)

huggles
Morri

Edit: also, be sure to match it with one of the avi's she made. That will be..... just awesome. :)

Awww... thanks morri, you are too kind... :wub:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

I think this one is a little better... :blink:

HDV-5x.jpg:original

LMK what you think, I can always tweak it some more... Thanks!!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Totally interested!!

If you do your own webwork, I'm happy to hand over the codebase that writes out the banners. Or, you can supply the finished banner (minus the dynamic stuff) to me and I can host it on the sigbanners.com site and you can show it on your site inside an iframe. Hosting it yourself will allow the resulting images to come from your domain, otherwise they'd come from sigbanners.com. Either way is dandy by me, I give this to anyone who wants it as my way of paying back the community that changed - and most likely saved - my life.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Before:

After:

Maybe it will help to see the difference (however slight) if they are together.
I added a little more black to the bottom so I could make the lettering taller and not as stretched out...

But I will work on it a little more... and would be happy to give davelog whatever he needs for a "Quit banner", too!! ;)

Edit: It might be good to just leave out the bottom line, and use that space for the text of the "Quit" info... Just a thought.

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I was thinking the same thing!! Let's see what it looks like without it

Before:

After:

Maybe it will help to see the difference (however slight) if they are together.
I added a little more black to the bottom so I could make the lettering taller and not as stretched out...

But I will work on it a little more... and would be happy to give davelog whatever he needs for a "Quit banner", too!! ;)

Edit: It might be good to just leave out the bottom line, and use that space for the text of the "Quit" info... Just a thought.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
If you'd like to go with just a single line of 'quit' info (like in my random sig banners that I use here), the I would recommend moving the tagline directly underneath the company name. As long as there's about 10px of space on the bottom there, we can stick a single line of info using the Silkscreen font (which is the most legible teeny font I know of). The quitline on my random banner below is using Silkscreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread