Status
Not open for further replies.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Photos are fine but making them "fit" is the issue. Try to go with an original photo that is portrait NOT landscape. For the small Chuck think square, and the regular Chuck is taller! To take a photo that is wider than tall (landscape) and get it to fit will require some combination of cropping and stretching/squishing which may not be desirable.

It can be done quite well, just make it easier on Jeff by picking an appropriatly shaped photo!

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Here this one might fit :p
smallhands.jpg

iminuvaping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Massachusetts
Can someone help me with this image? I'd like to fit it on a small chuck not sure of what background color would look good and i would like bam bams hat and cloth do be the original color of dark yellow and COPYRIGHTDMCA to have her original green shirt and blue shorts and the bone on her hair white. This is a picture of my tatoo that i had done when my son and daughter were born.
Thanx in advance.

Attachments

• Pepples-Flinstone-BamBam-Rubble1.jpg
    Pepples-Flinstone-BamBam-Rubble1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 25

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Not to throw a kink in the works but... What about doing it on brushed silver? IMO the colors will "pop" better on silver than bronze. Plus, if the skin is left unprinted (i.e. Chuck's body color) the silver will stand out against the yellow and orange better?

Just a thought. You could just ask Jeff to suprise you with whatever he thinks is best.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was thinking bronze too. I really like that idea! I just don't know how to change colores of the thumbnail to match the colors i want it to be
Jeff's other job is printing. We keep nagging at Mike and the other photoshop gurus here because Jeff is too busy making Chucks to play "how about this?" with everyone, but the fact is that if you explain what you want, he can probably do it.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
A cool design would be a chuck that looks like dynamite or a bomb with a detonator switch where the button is.

Check the "other projects" page, Jeff has a grenade mod. It looks fking awesome, since it looks like an actual frag grenade. Probably is too!

Otherwise, that is one design you could never take on a plane with you for certain.

Also, if he hasn't started it, just make sure to get in touch with him before he does and you should be able to get it changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread