The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

grays harbor checking in. who else in western washington?

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by jfalbanese, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jfalbanese

jfalbanese Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Westport, WA
    hey everybody. raining on my side of the mountains. day 9 wrapping up. feel great. hope everyone is working their programs

2. stormwench

stormwench Moved On

May 15, 2013
    Bellevue, WA, USA
    I am also in western Washington - east side of Seattle (Bellevue area) and have been looking for groups in and around the Seattle area for sometime and apparently am looking in the wrong places. Well, I guess that is the case because I have not found any and I think it would be fun to be involved in person. I know there are vapers around since the local retailer I use can't keep supplies in stock - so someone is buying them, :)

Any leads on vape groups in western washington would be great

3. project_zao

project_zao Full Member

May 21, 2013
    Marysville, Wa
    hey you guys, im on the west side to, in marysville. Look me up if you have a facebook and i can add you to a group we created to connect us on there, we are planning a meet up soonish facebook.com/eric.barcus

4. bewsii

bewsii Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2012
    Kirkland, WA
    I'm in Kirkland myself, work in Redmond. Haven't seen or met any other Vapers out here yet, but I've just moved in from Tennessee 2 weeks ago.

5. jam*her*some

jam*her*some Full Member Verified Member

Jun 4, 2013
    Redmond, WA, USA
    I'm in Redmond, work in Issaquah. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.