Great Atty under $30.00 Why isn't this thing more popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
Instead of sending us to a video (which I never watch), why not tell us here why you like it?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything - I'm actually in the market for a good atomizer and would be interested.

Because I don't have time to type twenty paragraphs when I could just make a video :)

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Saw that on Vapor Joe's. I bought mine from here: https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=1529

They are, of course, out of stock.

I threw a 1.1 ohm micro-coil in it and it vaped okay but I had a couple issues with it. For one it was dang hard to take apart. I mean...really hard. Frustratingly hard (although it may loosen up over time...who knows). The other was it was a pain to line the air holes up. Unlike the Cyclone AFC the holes are quite small and I had to use a flashlight to make sure they were lined up. And heaven forbid I bump it or turn the cap while tightening it down.

Not a bad little atty for the price but too fiddly for everyday use.

Hmmm...just got some 28 awg wire in...maybe I'll experiment a little and give it another chance. BRB.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Okay...after slicing one of my fingers opening the durn thing, ruining one of the o-rings, and dropping one of the screws (it is Friday the 13th isn't it?:) ) I made a decent little 1 ohm micro (1/16 drill bit and cotton wick, 28 awg Kanthal with nine wraps).

It's a nice vape...same as last time. I'd forgotten about one other niggle and that is the posts tend to wiggle a bit. Also, the outside post spins when I tighten down the screw. I had to hold it with a pair of pliers while I tightened the screw.

But it's possible I just got a dud. I'm happy your experience was better than mine.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread