Great Big Scary Clouds In The Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
It's a stupid thread title, I know, but it's kind of a stupid thread. I wanted to know what kind of vaper you are. Do you vape and feel content with the amount of vapour that reproduces what you would have got from cigs? Or do you not care particularly about how much vapour you're producing and are more concerned with things like TH and flavour? Or are you like me and have just discovered VV/VW and are now happily producing Great Big Scary Clouds In The Sky by turning the watts up to a ridiculous degree?

Weirdly, I never even thought about this stuff when I smoked but now I am blowing out great big clouds of smoke and loving it. I am a bit worried concerned neighbours passing by will ring our bell to tell me our house is on fire or something.

There's just something really satisfying, almost serene, about inhaling part of the vape getting a great taste than blurring the vision of all around you for a distance of about ten feet with a massive cloud.

I feel I have regressed to childhood since I discovered VV/VW. I probably have....

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I care, but not overly concerned with vapor. I have a VERY specific TH that I love (a thump, not a scratch), and when that's off, nothing else matters! I do need at least more vapor than a wisp or even more than a cig would produce, but other than that, my order of concern is TH (and overall "hit") first, then flavor, then vapor. That said, I don't want a ton of TH and good flavor with no vapor. It's a balance, but without TH and flavor, all the vapor in the world amounts to a performance with no audience.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I care, but not overly concerned with vapor. I have a VERY specific TH that I love (a thump, not a scratch), and when that's off, nothing else matters! I do need at least more vapor than a wisp or even more than a cig would produce, but other than that, my order of concern is TH (and overall "hit") first, then flavor, then vapor. That said, I don't want a ton of TH and good flavor with no vapor. It's a balance, but without TH and flavor, all the vapor in the world amounts to a performance with no audience.

Funny thing about the TH... I get that no problem with 24mg juices but not with 18mg. BUT now I can turn the watts up on lower nic and get a good TH, not as good as with the 24 but I can live with it.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Weirdly, I never even thought about this stuff when I smoked but now I am blowing out great big clouds of smoke and loving it. I am a bit worried concerned neighbours passing by will ring our bell to tell me our house is on fire or something.

When I was in GB, clouds/smoke/smog were da norm! Too bad ya don't produce vapor...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Funny thing about the TH... I get that no problem with 24mg juices but not with 18mg. BUT now I can turn the watts up on lower nic and get a good TH, not as good as with the 24 but I can live with it.

Yeah, I am vaping some 32 mg right now and it's lovely. Seriously, one hit every few minutes will suffice and satisfy. 24 mg is my next fav and I'll do 18 mg every once and a while, but it's a bit more iffy. Anything less than 18 mg and it will need to be a higher PG just to compensate. I should say that all my 24+ mg liquids are all VG. Anything 24 mg or lowver generally will be 50/50.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
When I was in GB, clouds/smoke/smog were da norm! Too bad ya don't produce vapor...

In the future, all factories and rush hour traffic in the UK will produce vapour, not smoke, and in a variety of interesting flavours. You heard it here first!

Yeah, I am vaping some 32 mg right now and it's lovely. Seriously, one hit every few minutes will suffice and satisfy. 24 mg is my next fav and I'll do 18 mg every once and a while, but it's a bit more iffy. Anything less than 18 mg and it will need to be a higher PG just to compensate. I should say that all my 24+ mg liquids are all VG. Anything 24 mg or lowver generally will be 50/50.

I'm only about a month into vaping but already I'm struggling with anything below 24. I am okay with 18's during the day but it doesn't hack it at night. I mostly go 70/30 regardless of nic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread