Great Boge prices-$3.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Awww, I was so excited, cuz I JUST started with my first carto tank....I put a bunch of those in my cart, and then saw they weren't pre-punched. I don't have a puncher, and I'm lazy. LOL

Save your money and the headaches that come along with Boge cartomizers.

Checkout IKV (Ikenvape) and purchase either the Nitro or the newest Platinum K cartomizers. Heck purchase both and see which ones you favor more. Even with the modest price increase you'll thank yourself in the end.

TheOnyxEgg

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Save your money and the headaches that come along with Boge cartomizers.

Checkout IKV (Ikenvape) and purchase either the Nitro or the newest Platinum K cartomizers. Heck purchase both and see which ones you favor more. Even with the modest price increase you'll thank yourself in the end.

I'm sure that the IKVs are great if you can get a hold of them, I must just have bad timing or something.

To be sure, I've gotten a few bad Boge Cartomizers but by and large they have been just fine. (Maybe one bad one in ten) Maybe I'm just lucky. Definitely prefer the Boge to the Smok ones.

Also, be wary when using cartos that you've punched or slotted yourself as if there are any sharp edges, burrs or the carto is compressed too out of round you can chew up the O-rings in your tank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread