Great job on new GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hey TV -- Awesome job on the new GB. Just got mine in, filled up a new ego mega dual coil carto. Whatever you guys have done, amazing. Flavor is the same as old GB (if not a little better -- stronger hint of cinnamon in my batch, love it). But the best part is the...I'm not sure how to describe it...lower viscosity of the new blend. Thin, but not too thin. Other juices I've purchased from you are good, but some seem very thick. Esp. waffles and AC, for some reason. I'm running 20% VG. But not the new GB. It draws perfectly, hits perfectly, and will obviously go easy on my cartos. Perfect sweetness, "wetness" of the vapor. Amazing work.

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yup! Although, as mentioned, I'm now on day 13 or 14 of the popcorn in an EMDCC, and it's STILL pumping out vapor / flavor with barely any difference from new. I just wish the popcorn was a little sweeter.

Seems like GB tastes great in a tank, the popcorn was made for a carto. Raspberry waffles is also amazing in a low res clearomizer, set around 4.6 volts. I'm honing on on my everyday setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread