Great Price on LorAnns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone may have posted this already - if so, excuse me! But I just found a place that carries the one dram bottles of LoAnns for 1.17 a bottle. I just ordered 22 bottles and w/shipping it came to about $30.00. Here's a link to Betty's. She has a bunch of flavors. I doubled up on some but got at least 15 different flavors!
Happy DIY'ing!

magilarilla

Mar 9, 2010
Minnesconsin

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I thought oils werent good to vape ? I dont know why but i thought i read that somewhere . Can you guys explain the difference ? Im just getting into DIY'ing .

Please let me know as i would love to buy a bunch of these if they are good . BTW they have a USPS shipping option for 6.25 instead of the 11.00+ UPS option .

Last edited:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
I thought oils werent good to vape ? I dont know why but i thought i read that somewhere . Can you guys explain the difference ? Im just getting into DIY'ing .

Please let me know as i would love to buy a bunch of these if they are good . BTW they have a USPS shipping option for 6.25 instead of the 11.00+ UPS option .

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rs-color-coded-complete-ingredients-list.html

^^^

Does it matter what the OP date is? In the spirit of this thread, any information on fantastic prices is relevant no matter how old the thread is. Flavoring purchases didn't end a year ago. That is a fantastic find, if you know you want to buy a whole oz + on every flavor.

also i good way to start PIF'ing if you so desire..lol

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
I live about three miles from the Lorann factory and shop there. Prices aren't the best (one dram bottles are $1.70) but I don't have to pay sales tax or shipping, everything's always in stock and the folks at the factory are fascinated with the whole e-cig thing :)

I think Lorann ships for a flat $8.50 so it might not be too bad if you've got a big order.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Netrition, as already mentioned by others is a great source with reasonable prices. They also carry Capella flavorings.

Although I do not live far from Lansing (60 miles), I have not been to the factory. Lansing could get to be very expensive for me with Elderly Instruments there which I avoid like the plague.

The 1 dram bottles are great to sample. You can get some at Hobby Lobby, but it is a limited choice.

Will look at the other links.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread