Great service and communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
After being totally blown away by the great service from Drew on my first order, I placed my second order last night.

There was a slight glitch with the paypal page (final pay page did not go through) and literally within minutes, Drew was calling me and just as he called I had found how to fix it through his site, the account history section, pulling up the order history let me go back to Paypal and complete the payment.

We went on to share some getting to know you type stuff and ended having a very nice conversation.

Drew is great and is doing a stellar job with his customers. As most of you know, getting a package from Drew is like getting a special gift that is packaged specifically for you, each individually. And that's in addition to his great products and great price.

I am so glad I found this supplier as he is now on my list of go-to suppliers for any and all of my e-cig needs.

I do have to add that there are so many great suppliers on this forum, all have their own ways of making the customer feel appreciated !

I order nearly everything in my home on-line (other than groceries) and no other industry with such gracious and helpful suppliers.

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
I placed my order late in the day on Thursday, had a call from Drew, who advised me it would ship Friday. Come Sat. I'm hoping it'll arrive - which it did, with some nice freebies thrown in. I'm very happy as I am doing WITHOUT CIGARETTES!!! (not yet into callin' em 'analogues' LOL)

Thanks Drew, for helping a new user get started. I'm sure your strategy will succeed - there's nothing like old-fashioned friendly personal service.

Jim in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread