Great Service! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thank you guys so much! I ordered Sunday night..very late and the package was here Wed. morning. From N.Y to Fl.
Everything was right, It even had a checklist enclosed with each item checked! My husband was a A.F. Supply Sgt and in civilian life a warehouse mgr. I apreciate good picking and packing.
The Mocha liquid was just amazing (I snuck a few puffs before charging). The dse 901 is really a good product and the blue color is great, My husband likes the silver. Will you carry the red? Need to get one for Mom.
Add some spearmint, strawberry and peach flavors and you will have won my undying loyalty. Ok you have it anyway. I need to order more Mocha and try the cream brulee.
Thanks again! Mary
Oh, and I second the business cards.

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
The atomizers make everything taste horrible! I say like plastic on the stove, he says like an old pipe uncleaned. I've read all the posts about washing them in water, soda and others but I am scared to do that. I know the taste will wear off but hubby just Hates the taste and won't use it. Any advice?
But on the other hand every thing is working so far :D
Mary

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
The atomizers make everything taste horrible! I say like plastic on the stove, he says like an old pipe uncleaned. I've read all the posts about washing them in water, soda and others but I am scared to do that. I know the taste will wear off but hubby just Hates the taste and won't use it. Any advice?
But on the other hand every thing is working so far :D
Mary

I don't think its the atomizer. The primer fluid actually doesn't taste that bad IMO, compared to some others I have tried.

Heres what I think it could be:

1) The liquid from the carts that came with the kit. If you don't like that flavor but have used those carts with that atomizer recently then that liquid is most likely still in the atomizer. You can usually vape this flavor out after 4-6 refills.

2) The atomizer does not have enough liquid in it therefore cause it to burn slightly. I've noticed that some of the atomizers do not have enough primer in them to get them going. You can try putting 2 drops directly into the atomizer.

Just one question: Does the atomizer produce a lot of vapor? Because if it doesn't then most likely my 2nd theory is correct.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
There's plenty of smoke, They work like champs. I squeezed out the liquid in the carts, washed and dried the wicking stuff and dripped 3 or 4 drops in the cart and 2 on the wick. I may be new but I really listen to these people! Too scared to make any mistakes! Anyway, I am letting the atomizers drip out cartside down over night and will reprime them with fresh liquid in the am. The taste is really bitter and making my lips tingle. So far I have been alternatning all 6 atomizers so My hubby will shut up..lol Sure hopes he likes his MBoro with a touch of Mocha on the cart.
Please understand I know this problem is par for the course and will pass. I was just hoping it would pass faster! I am not complaining, just looking for a tip and trick or two. Mary

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
It wasn't the atomizer after all! :oops: It was the cart, not the stuffing/fiber/whatever but the cart itself. Perhaps the membrane. I took the cart apart..again and washed the fiber and dried it. Then I washed the cart in very warm water. The taste after refilling, and redripping it was 90% better, Mike didn't even mind the mocha taste on the atomizer mixed with MB in the cart. Boy was I sweating this. The worst part was that I kept changing the carts, washing the stuffing but not the cart and getting that bitter taste in my mouth. At least it kept me busy and vaping instead of picking up an analog all night.
Thanks once again for the response and service.
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread