Great Service ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powderking

Aug 3, 2008
DK
Hi

I can see that most peopel have a good expirinces with Estmall, i cant say that i have, when you want to order ther is a promt reply to your mails, but when ther is a problem, you cant get any reply to your mails, i have sent David severel mails but no reply, i was so desperet that i tryed paypals resolution center, still no reply:(.

BTW my problem is the following: i have ordered a minni pibe from David, and some extre atomizers and batteri. and that was it. and to be safe i read the site with the minnipipe ekstra carfull, so that i was schure that ther was no nicotin in the order, since i know that ther could be a problem with Danish costum. When my order came it was emty, becurse the costums had takend it:mad:, i contackted custums and they send me some fotos that showed that ther was carts wit high nicotin:confused:, that i dident understand while i did not ordre any thing with nicotin, since i know that could be a problem.

Powderking

Aug 3, 2008
DK
vape" data-source="post: 265987" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vape said:
I don't think problem with your customs is Davids fault. Every pipe listed says it contains "Cartridges: 5pc".
Why would you say Eastmall has bad service when customs took your order? It's your own fault buddy.
I'm sure if you asked David to take out the carts before shipping he would have.

HI
His site says nothing about the carts contaning nicotine, if there had been any information about that i would not have been buying becurse i know that there would be a problem, and it is the same reason that i did not order any luiqid from him, i only order thet from inside the EU ther isent any problem.

But the thing that is annoying is that there is no replys to any email at all, it is like that you have no problems getting an reply when you want to spent mony, but as soon ther is a problem no reply at all.:(

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
HI
His site says nothing about the carts contaning nicotine, if there had been any information about that i would not have been buying becurse i know that there would be a problem, and it is the same reason that i did not order any luiqid from him, i only order thet from inside the EU ther isent any problem.

But the thing that is annoying is that there is no replys to any email at all, it is like that you have no problems getting an reply when you want to spent mony, but as soon ther is a problem no reply at all.:(

Hi Powderking,

I am so sorry there is problem with communication, I asked in email from you for copy of letter you received from customs but no reply from you till now (Did I miss it ?).To be honest, I do not want to give your customs another free pipe to enjoy and instead give you refund to your paypal when you provide this letter for me. I hope you will still be my customer, sorry for misunderstanding, cart for pipe always contain nicotine.

Thanks

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
So not ALL your EMS packages are getting through like you claimed?

This is not good. Not good at all. 8-o

That hardly seems fair Fedor, where has David claimed that ALL his EMS packages are getting through ?

In this thread, he responds to a question about customs as follows (bolded by me):

Thanks for asking for this, right now , we ship lots of small parcels from China to USA, and we seldom have issues with USA custom till now.

Not also that the OP is located in Denmark.

Cheers,
Silver

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
That hardly seems fair Fedor, where has David claimed that ALL his EMS packages are getting through ?

In this thread, he responds to a question about customs as follows (bolded by me):

Not also that the OP is located in Denmark.

Cheers,
Silver

On his website, the top banner section, there was a notice saying that they ship from China and not HK. And that all packages are shipping with no problems. I don't believe he specifically said US only.

I visited the website again and that notice is no longer there. I'm not trying to attack the man here. What i mean was i fear for the safety of EMS shipments from now on. I order exclusively from China too....

The thread you linked also quoted him saying that there is seldom any problems with US customs.

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
Hi Fedor,

On his website, the top banner section, there was a notice saying that they ship from China and not HK. And that all packages are shipping with no problems. I don't believe he specifically said US only.

I visited the website again and that notice is no longer there. I'm not trying to attack the man here. What i mean was i fear for the safety of EMS shipments from now on. I order exclusively from China too....

Ah, I see. My apologies, I wasn't aware of that as I didn't see the notice on the website (too busy looking at products :D !).

I think most people fear any form of shipment from China (or anywhere else for that matter) at the moment, considering what is going on, especially in the US.

I guess I'm lucky to live in New Zealand as we are allowed to import Nicotine containing liquid (although selling it within NZ is strictly forbidden) for 'personal use', I believe up to a three month supply (no idea how much that is though :confused: as it very much depends on ones' vaping habits ?).

The thread you linked also quoted him saying that there is seldom any problems with US customs.

Ummm, yes, that is what I quoted in my post :confused: ?? Did that not come through in the posting somehow (I can see it, but perhaps only because I am the poster ??) ?

Cheers,
Silver

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Ummm, yes, that is what I quoted in my post :confused: ?? Did that not come through in the posting somehow (I can see it, but perhaps only because I am the poster ??) ?

Cheers,
Silver

Glad to know NZ is being kind to vapers. What i mean to say was that "seldom" meant that there will be occasional problems with EMS shipments, at least from him. And thats a concern.

Btw, 3 months supply is a lot and can be subjective. I can argue that i vape 15ml a day or i have 5 people in my household that vapes 10ml a day. 3 months will equal lots of liquid allowed for import. What the imigration conditions for NZ these days?? LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread