Great Service!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

levitt1313

Sep 17, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks so much Drew and Angie for helping me out. This is my 7th day vaping and you guys have not only been nice, you have also been very helpfull to the newcomer. Your prompt delivery and great assortment of juice flavors, kits and accesories make NHALER a one stop shop. Because you guys took the time to actually speak to me on the phone at length, you will have a customer for life!!! I like doing business with people that understand what customer service is about and you guys are the very best. I will be telling all my friends about NHALER and please make sure you send me more business cards as I have people asking me vaping everyday now. I just placed another order with you and can't wait to get it. Thanks again for all your help in making the switch from analogs to e-cigs that much easier and I look forward to our continued business dealings.

Dan Levitt
Chapel Hill, NC

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Angie called me last night as well. She made personal recommendations to tailor the order (and the freebies) to me specifically. She was such a warm and open person, it really made me feel even better about Nhaler as a company. I hear tell she is working on even more great flavors. She is a master of customer service, and an all around sweetheart.

Drew, you done good. Don't let that lovely lady slip away!

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Hey Drew we love ya too! I had to bump this thread up though because I just got my latest Nhaler order in with the GC carts. You guys always do right by me, but on this particular order, you really went above and beyond. Thanks so much for the extra goodies, and give Angie a big old hug from me. She took the time to take care of me as an individual and that is just priceless in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread