Great Vamo deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
It's always the same thing though... they don't specify which Vamo it is... Chrome or Stainless. What the heck does the Color "Silver" tell anyone!

Get with it, fasttech! GRRRRR!!! :evil:

But it does.... I count 6 stating Stainless Steel.. whether or not they have them marked correctly, is another story

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
It's always the same thing though... they don't specify which Vamo it is... Chrome or Stainless. What the heck does the Color "Silver" tell anyone!

Get with it, Fasttech! GRRRRR!!! :evil:

On there web site it said stainless,I ordered one and a friend got one and it was stainless (unless things changed)

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
But it does.... I count 6 stating Stainless Steel.. whether or not they have them marked correctly, is another story

I did a word search for "stainless" on the Vapor Joes linked webpage and the word stainless doesn't show up. Are you looking at the same webpage that was linked by Vapor Joes or are you referring to another deal they have at Fasttech? Am I blind???

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I did a word search for "stainless" on the Vapor Joes linked webpage and the word stainless doesn't show up. Are you looking at the same webpage that was linked by Vapor Joes or are you referring to another deal they have at Fasttech? Am I blind???

No, but then, You're looking on Vaper Joes pages instead of fasttech pages..

Found 10 vamos at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
No, but then, You're looking on Vaper Joes pages instead of fasttech pages..

Found 10 vamos at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Ok, now I know why the confusion. I was looking at the link the OP posted and you were looking somewhere else!

Yah, I already knew Fasttech sold Stainless Vamo's. My gripe was about the link the OP posted and how it stated Color "Silver".

Never mind, hopefully one day Fasttech will get it together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread