Greater Toronto Area Get Together #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Toronto Area Vapers!

It's that time again! Come out and meet other vapers in the GTA!!!

Where: The Honest Lawyer - Hwy 7 and East Beaver Creek (near Hwy 404), behind the Fox and the Fiddle
When: Tuesday November 23rd, 8pm - ???

This is a great opportunity to bring out all of our e-cigs, e-pipes, e-cigars, mods (PLEASE!), favourite mixes, e-liquids and all of our learning experiences and share them with fellow GTA vapers. Mostly, we could just hang out and chat, have some drinks, play some pool and vape away! Often, we've even mixed up some DIY right there in the bar!

So come on out and have a great time! We'd LOVE to see you all there!!! You can't meet a friendlier bunch!

Happy Vaper will provide alcohol swabs, to promote sharing :)

Everyone is welcome!

Please RSVP by PM, email (info@happyvaper.com) or call us at 1-888-696-3697, so we can get an idea of how many people will be coming.

Other suggestions or assistance very welcome!

Take Care and Happy Vaping!

Rob

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Got my first Vaper there! Nice to meet you guys, cant wait to start swapping stories and recipies.. the guys i spoke to were super helpful! thanks!

think i remember who you were :) was nice speaking with you about vaping and other *cough* things

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got my first Vaper there! Nice to meet you guys, cant wait to start swapping stories and recipies.. the guys i spoke to were super helpful! thanks!

Super helpful vapers? Yup! That must've been our meet! Can't meet a better bunch of peeps!

Love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread