Greater Toronto Area Get Together#27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Toronto Area Vapers!

Come out and meet other vapers in the GTA!!!

When: Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 from 8pm - ???

Where: The Honest Lawyer - 115 York Boulevard #9, Richmond Hill (Hwy 7 and East Beaver Creek area, near Hwy 404), behind The Fox and Fiddle

Everyone is welcome!!

Bring out your e-cigs, e-pipes, e-cigars, mods, favourite mixes, learning experiences or lack thereof, and have a great time hanging out with the friendliest group of people you could meet!

vape, play some pool, have some drinks, eat, chat, vape, mix up some DIY, and of course, vape!! :vapor:

Those who have come out before already know. For those of you who haven't, this is a great opportunity for camaraderie, sharing, learning, experimenting, and just an all around good time in a comfortable environment!

Happy Vaper will provide alcohol swabs to facilitate sharing! :)

Other suggestions or assistance very welcome!

Please RSVP by PM, email (info@happyvaper.com) or call us at 1-888-696-3697, so we can get an idea of how many people will be attending.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

Happy vaping!
Rob

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
It's true Dusty, Jack's baring it all..:thumbs:

So, the world finally gets to meet Mr. Potato-head in person. :)

MrPotato-Head.jpg

Tell me that doesn't look like Jack!!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Pffft... nothing to worry about m'dear! I'll probably run over the little bug in the parking lot before I come in. :)

So, here I am sitting in Mexico, and in one of my moments of absolute clarity between Mojitos, I remember that we're seeing offers on our house on the evening of the 22nd. :blink:

Now, while that presents a real problem, I am sure that the agents that do (possibly) show up with offers will not be long, and I will still be able to make the meet with enough time to party hearty.

Don't lose faith in me fair maiden. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread