The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Greek Cardiologist studies vaping vs smoking - Interview on VapeTeam show this Wednesday

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by NebulaBrot, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NebulaBrot

NebulaBrot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    in the NEBULA
    Saw this in another thread and think it is very worth circulating to make sure more people know about this - should be a fantastic interview. Please circulate!

2. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Looks like an interesting watch.. Thanks.

3. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    I'd like to read that report, at least the summary!

4. BHam

BHam Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    I'll definitely check this out! Thanks.

5. Dimitris

Dimitris Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    Thanks for posting this Nebula, we are extremely anticipating the doctor's studies!

6. Dimitris

Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    Replay of last nights show is up, please share with other vapers or those looking to make a switch to a reduced harm alternative but still seek data.

7. BHam

BHam Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for this. I will watch this tonight.

8. Jimi D.

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I watched it live last night.. It was bad ...!!! Vaping is no worse than nicorette gum..

9. Ember

Ember Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2011
    Tyler, TX
    it was indeed fantastic. Big thank yous to Doctor the Greek for doing all that research on his own time. Yay vapeteam!
    <3
    E.

10. Jimi D.

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    He's a SAINT!!

11. Penner

Penner Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    USA
    I just watched this too, very good presentation.

I'm going to put a linkback in the Medical Research area, but Moderators, this Thread should go (IMHO) in that Forum.

12. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I watched about half, need to see the rest tomorrow, it is fabulous! So much good NEW info in his study that has not been done before. I learned alot so need to watch the rest. We need to send this around for sure. bnrk

13. Dimitris

Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    Thank you for all the kind comments and im aware this ran a bit long. Data requires time, and i wanted to make sure all the doctors points came across.

14. MikenGA

MikenGA Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2011
    Georgia
    Dimitris, I've watched all but the last 20 minutes of your show, and it is simply outstanding! I'll watch the rest before I go to bed, but wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this info...AND YOUR SHOW!!!

Please thank the good doctor for me! :D

THANK YOU, and the whole team!! :thumbs:

15. Spazmelda

Spazmelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I watched the interview in several chunks last night (it is long, but worth it). Not only was his research fascinating, but his review of current research by other groups was excellent. He did an excellent job explaining it at an appropriate level as well. It was nice to see a doctor/researcher who thoroughly understands the ins and outs of vaping and is able to apply that knowledge to relevant research.

Big thanks to you guys for getting that interview on the air and big thanks to the doctor for doing the research and taking the time to present it to us!

16. mooreted

mooreted Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2011
    California
    As more and more evidence comes out, I hope it finally drowns out the anti-smoking crowd and they have to concede we've found a healthy alternative to smoking.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

17. NebulaBrot

NebulaBrot Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    in the NEBULA
    This was an AMAZING interview. I strongly encourage everyone to watch it. It is a bit long but well worth every minute. Please circulate, post links and encourage others to watch.

18. lon463

lon463 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Tempe Arizona
    Good deal Definitly need more positive research.

19. tica02

tica02 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    Minne-soda!
    Wow, can't believe I watched the whole thing! I'm sicker than a dog and I couldn't walk away from the computer. Thankyou to all of you and I really hope that this information is what we need to stand behind us as vapors. Get this info out there! Thankyou to the doctor, and casaa, and the vapeteam, plus the whole vaping community for what you do for us every day.

20. Smokalo

Smokalo Moved On

Jan 22, 2012
    Illinois
    Thanks a lot for the video. This is going to be a great reference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.