Greek Cardiologist studies vaping vs smoking - Interview on VapeTeam show this Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Saw this in another thread and think it is very worth circulating to make sure more people know about this - should be a fantastic interview. Please circulate!

Wed 5/16/12 9:30pm EST we will be joined by Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos Cardiologist at Onassis Cardiac Center to discuss his study, smoking and vaping effects on cardiac function and coronary flow.The study was presented at the EuroPRevent 2012 in Dublin Ireland in annual conference aimed to reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe. Please join us for some really interesting data and feel free to call in with your questions. VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I watched the interview in several chunks last night (it is long, but worth it). Not only was his research fascinating, but his review of current research by other groups was excellent. He did an excellent job explaining it at an appropriate level as well. It was nice to see a doctor/researcher who thoroughly understands the ins and outs of vaping and is able to apply that knowledge to relevant research.

Big thanks to you guys for getting that interview on the air and big thanks to the doctor for doing the research and taking the time to present it to us!

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
This was an AMAZING interview. I strongly encourage everyone to watch it. It is a bit long but well worth every minute. Please circulate, post links and encourage others to watch.

Replay of last nights show is up, please share with other vapers or those looking to make a switch to a reduced harm alternative but still seek data.

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
Wow, can't believe I watched the whole thing! I'm sicker than a dog and I couldn't walk away from the computer. Thankyou to all of you and I really hope that this information is what we need to stand behind us as vapors. Get this info out there! Thankyou to the doctor, and casaa, and the vapeteam, plus the whole vaping community for what you do for us every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread