Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
A Greek man that loves GG series, a Greek man that lives in UK, a Greek man that stopped buying e-cigs when he met GG line, a Greek man that wants to dedicate on GG cig. He is already a leader on a big company that makes jewelry so he doesnt want to just open a store to make a living, he just want to make GG well known around the world.

George in UK and his brother Mixalis in Greece will serve you as you deserve guys.:toast:

Website is coming soon.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
He will have in stock exactly what the other sellers will have UK my friend. I have very few steel windows and and some UFS mouthpieces so I will send them to him too:)
Does he have the item in stock Imeo?

And can he get some steel windows and mouth pieces for the UFS please ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Greek store is not totally ready Pain. That means that it will not have batteries, atomizers etc, but it will be able to sell all the GG items that are available
So when will the greek store be officially open? when the new stock is in or they already have stock with them but setting up the website? sorry if i never look through the thread and someone have already ask the same question. :)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
It was on the first post, but it looks like it's been removed temporarily. It was confusing people because they were testing it out and it looked like some stock was available (it wasn't).

I erase it ripple after Greek seller's request because many people "bought" items that didnt exist so now he has to refund all of them.

That's quite understandable my friends!!! Thanks for the quick answer.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread