The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Greek Seller

Discussion in 'The GG' started by dignamz, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dignamz

dignamz Full Member Verified Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Soham
    Hi guys

Can anyone help? I'm trying to find Greek Seller's website details to make purchases for GGTS spares as I believe he is the new UK distributor and not Cam from e-cigz.

Cheers Dig

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kiltsikis Stavros

Kiltsikis Stavros Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2011
    Greece
  3. dignamz

dignamz Full Member Verified Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Soham
  4. Danana

Danana Full Member

Oct 21, 2012
    uk
    Well I have nervously got an order in for an Estrerion, I say nervously cos I have been using my GGTS and Tilemahos which just work flawlessly. I ordered one because I want to get on board with the VIR which really sounds like the future. I ordered some Titanium wire with the Esterion , which I have never tried before .18mm, I don't know if its the right kind or not for the vir, but I hope if not It will work in the Tilemahos if not. Will I need anything else when the VIR comes out to make it all work?(apart from batteries). There's a lot of posts here so its kinda confusing and GG stuff tends to sell out in seconds and I don't want to be left with an attractive paperweight.
    so i think i'm asking will the Tilahemos +Esterion+vir+titanium wire work together? the Tilamehos is the un-vented one (i also have a ufs and a ithika if their any use)

omg it arrived that took was it 2 days from greece, i dunno why i thought the Tilemahos wouldn't fit fits perfect and works great,only learning curve was the battery has to go in backwards to work, once i figured that out its great :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Titanium wire that you ordered from ESG would work perfectly with your Tilemahos but wouldn't work with VIR because it's an alloy.
    You'll have to order the proper wire when VIR comes out in the market and certainly Greek seller will have it.
    Be tuned in VIR official | E-Cigarette Forum
    Welcome to GG forum :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Welcome Danana :)

You said that the battery has to go in backwards to work. Sorry but I didnt understand what you mean :)

7. Danana

Danana Full Member

Oct 21, 2012
    uk
    The + terminal had to go at the bottom of the vape. Unless i take out the little round plastic collar thing from the top of the lock thing . I'm going to guess this is cos all batteries are not the same shape.

8. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    ah, it seems you have a little taller plastic!

Ok, sand the plastic a little and you will be ok.

check this video

• Like Like x 2
  9. Danana

Danana Full Member

Oct 21, 2012
    uk
    That sorted it out, only needed a little sanding, thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.