Green Smoke Cream E liquid Mystery, Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
I currently use the Green Smoke e cig, I am super picky about my flavor/e liquid, after going thru hundreds of them, G.S. Smooth Cream is the only flavor I've found that I like. I'm going broke trying to afford their cartridges anymore, the Excise tax has made it nearly impossible. Does anyone know or can find out who makes G.S. Smooth Cream liquid? I don't know if this is super secret or I can find out, I would be so grateful for any help.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Most likely, they either manufacture it themselves or have it made exclusively for them...under the name G.S. Smooth Cream. For precisely the reason you mentioned above (it's pricey) I seriously doubt you'll be able to find out exactly what's in it. They'd be "cutting off their nose to spite their face" if they divulged that info. to you, or their other customers who really like it.

There may actually be other eliquids, with different names and sold by different companies, that ARE identical to or like, the Smooth Cream. However, you'd have a heck of a time trying to find them IMO.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
OUCH! Those prices - real cigarettes are cheaper than that! Please find a different vaping device and juice you like.

Those prices are insane, especially for a cig alike which is about the poorest vaping experience there is. Go to a shop, try things, ask for recommendations, take yours so they can help you find a flavor that works for you.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
It is crazy and the Excise tax on top of it, it's $70.00 for 20 cartridges! It's insane, I get the Excise tax is out of their control but you would think they'd try to account for that.

Most likely, they either manufacture it themselves or have it made exclusively for them...under
I just went to the Green Smoke website and holy cow! Pricey. If it were me I would be looking at other alternatives for vaping systems and juice. Their prices are crazy.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
I started with a pen, went to another pen style, then spent over a hundred to get a Kangertech mini, which I.liked but my tanks kept leaking no matter what I did and it was annoying. I got tired of getting sticky and I was months past quitting smoking and my friend let me try their green smoke cig, I LOVED the taste and the cig wss more convenient since I travel everyday for work. I've spent hundreds on e juice to find I only like 1 liquid and the G.S. Cream. They weren't too bad then, $13.00 a pack of 5, but now they changed their quantities to 10 packs, upped it to $26, plus the Excise tax, and can't even use all your reward points for recycling anymore, they've changed everything not for the benefit of the customer. I'm kinda stuck if there were other liquids or cartridges I liked I would switch. I found a juice near me that's much cheaper but I need to find a refillable e cig. Sorry for the book.

OUCH! Those prices - real cigarettes are cheaper than that! Please find a different vaping device and juice you like.

Those prices are insane, especially for a cig alike which is about the poorest vaping experience there is. Go to a shop, try things, ask for recommendations, take yours so they can help you find a flavor that works for you.

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
The problem with some of these cig a likes is only their cartridges will work on the battery (don't know if this is the case with this brand) which makes you dedicated to one brand for the entire lifespan of the mod.

Have you considered maybe moving on to a different but similar device? Such as a cig a like with a refillable clearomizer tank? That way you can purchase or make your own e juice and not have to depend on one manufacturer to supply you with your fix.

I am like you, I am very picky on my e juice flavors. After spending 20 dollars a bottle on ANML, KILO, etc etc and reading nothing but amazing reviews, to end up not liking it was disheartening. I ended up getting into DIY (started by making other peoples recipes) and never looked back. Every now and than I will buy e juice still to get ideas for my own recipes and find myself shocked at the price to quality ratio these "premium brands" produce.

If you are interested in getting into DIY I can send you some links to where to purchase supplies, as well as some of my favorite recipes in my collection, and tips on how to get started.

Its funny because GreenSmoke was my very first vape of all time. I officially quite smoking over a year ago after giving vaping another chance but GreenSmoke was my very first experience. My experience was in my late teens......The cartridges would hardly last at all, batteries died supper fast, taste for all the cartridges I found were terrible except for menthol(honestly though who can mess up menthol?), the vapor production was a joke (taking huge long drags to match the production I would get from a normal cigarette drag), and I found myself still wanting a cigarette as bad after my vape break as much as I did before I would get my fix. The breaking point for me which got me back into the stinkies was the fact that with how much their cartridges cost compared to how long they lasted, i was spending more vaping than I was smoking and it made me feel like vaping was a joke as my cravings never diminished and the mod its-self sucked IMO. I find the fact they are still open to be amazing as I am 26 now. I am not sure if their quality has improved since then but its nice to see they no longer charge around 100 dollars for two batteries and five cartridges.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
Yeah I've been looking for a refillable e cig, tried one, it was terrible and returned it, leaked everywhere all the time. I quit using the Kangertech do i don't need something with a big hit anymore. I did find a juice that's very similar to this cream cartridge and it's local so I won't have to pay the Excise tax so if I can find a refillable I can same some money.
Well not too much has changed with GS, I get a half a day out of a cartridge but many of them are half filled, I'm convinced that they don't feel them all the way. The original batteries last awhile but they had designer batteries that didn't last 2 months. They have incredible customer service and were all about the customer, I can honestly say any cartridge I had issue with they replaced but now they changed all their police's, prices, and changed the way they make their cartridges, they used to last way longer. The price increase is absurd and I'm about done, $70 for 20 cartridges is ridiculous.
I am gonna check out the link someone left me below to see if they'll work that way I don't have to spend a fortune anymore. I appreciate the offer for DIY recipes, I wouldn't know the first thing about it. I can get the juice I like for $20 for 30ml bottle which in the Kanger would last two weeks not sure how long it would last in an e cig and if it would be comparable.

The problem with some of these cig a likes is only their cartridges will work on the battery (don't know if this is the case with this brand) which makes you dedicated to one brand for the entire lifespan of the mod.

Have you considered maybe moving on to a different but similar device? Such as a cig a like with a refillable clearomizer tank? That way you can purchase or make your own e juice and not have to depend on one manufacturer to supply you with your fix.

I am like you, I am very picky on my e juice flavors. After spending 20 dollars a bottle on ANML, KILO, etc etc and reading nothing but amazing reviews, to end up not liking it was disheartening. I ended up getting into DIY (started by making other peoples recipes) and never looked back. Every now and than I will buy e juice still to get ideas for my own recipes and find myself shocked at the price to quality ratio these "premium brands" produce.

If you are interested in getting into DIY I can send you some links to where to purchase supplies, as well as some of my favorite recipes in my collection, and tips on how to get started.

Its funny because GreenSmoke was my very first vape of all time. I officially quite smoking over a year ago after giving vaping another chance but GreenSmoke was my very first experience. My experience was in my late teens......The cartridges would hardly last at all, batteries died supper fast, taste for all the cartridges I found were terrible except for menthol(honestly though who can mess up menthol?), the vapor production was a joke (taking huge long drags to match the production I would get from a normal cigarette drag), and I found myself still wanting a cigarette as bad after my vape break as much as I did before I would get my fix. The breaking point for me which got me back into the stinkies was the fact that with how much their cartridges cost compared to how long they lasted, i was spending more vaping than I was smoking and it made me feel like vaping was a joke as my cravings never diminished and the mod its-self sucked IMO. I find the fact they are still open to be amazing as I am 26 now. I am not sure if their quality has improved since then but its nice to see they no longer charge around 100 dollars for two batteries and five cartridges.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I currently use the Green Smoke e cig, I am super picky about my flavor/e liquid, after going thru hundreds of them, G.S. Smooth Cream is the only flavor I've found that I like. I'm going broke trying to afford their cartridges anymore, the Excise tax has made it nearly impossible. Does anyone know or can find out who makes G.S. Smooth Cream liquid? I don't know if this is super secret or I can find out, I would be so grateful for any help.
I stopped smoking in 2014 using the Green Smoke & V2 e cigs/cartridges.
I only had to change to tanks when I became affected by too much PG.
My easiest to use ones have been something like a Kanger iPOW or Eleaf iStick (there are other similar ones) and basic old Evod tanks. They never leak for me, and I get decent flavour from the SOCC coils, also from FastTech. I also like the new Nautilus 2 tanks.

As for cream flavour liquid, one I got recently is rather good and has a really nice cream flavour: Fresh Juice Clean Cream

Rorence

Moved On
May 26, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread