Green Smoke Smooth Cream Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
Hello all, I will admit it's been a long time since i've been here but nonetheless everyone is always very helpful. I hope i'm in the right category.
I'm stuck and i'm sure there are others in the same situation. I was a Green Smoke user, restricted by my taste preference for their Smooth Cream cartridges, I tried many times before to find an alternative e juice with no luck. Now i'm seriously screwed, this flavor is literally the only one I like, i've tried countless other RY4's, creams, vanilla you name it, I liked a few but not enough to vape regularly. Now that GS is gone I really need help here, I feel like I lost an old friend, I am so attached to this flavor i'm devastated and I need an alternative.. does anyone know of an e juice that tastes identical ? I'm hoping someone will recreate this, it was obviously popular. I wish I could explain the taste better but being so restricted to this flavor i'm at a loss to properly explain the exact profile which obviously isn't helping my issue. I greatly appreciate any help here.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
I can't offer any hope for you other than you might see if you can find any DIY recipes for it and then make your own. It will take some trial and error but it might be your only option.

Thank you I finally decided to do that someone recommended Vapewild where I found all the stuff. It would however be a heck of a lot easier if someone at GS might offer the flavors, they won't even tell me that, saying they don't know. So i'm gonna wing it, first time trying any of this but I got the premixed nicotine and flavoring and sweetener and they provided a chart so hopefully I can't screw it up lol. Thank you I am grateful for your help.

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
So I can't match it, I bought 30 bottles of flavoring and a local vape shop RY4 that's sooooo close but not quite. Mixed 30 bottles of different flavors and not one is even close. I've been using this flavor so long I don't think I can't pinpoint the different notes. ugh this is like torture. There's gotta be someone out there that's really good at flavors that I could employ to make this for me, I need a master mixer lol. anyone has any other ideas, companies, people i'm all ears I can't spend anymore to not get this right i'm about to stop all together if it's not enjoyable why do it and it's not enjoyable without this flavor

2Irish4u

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2016
PA
Lol no i'm an ex smoker and WILL NEVER smoke again, confirmed by taking a drag off a cigarette probably 2 years ago and was totally disgusted, I can and will never go back, no worries there. Thank you for your encouragement :) ... it just sucks i'm hooked on one flavor that I cannot duplicate but i'm not skilled at DIY but I gave it a good try, I think it's an RY4 with more cream in it but what kind of cream that's what I need to pinpoint.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
In the town I live in, there is a vape shop that makes their own liquid. No manufactured liquids at this store, all made in-house. These guys will sit down with people and make special juice. Is there a similar vape shop in your town? Or a nearby town? If so, have you talked to them? If not, it might be an option. You might come across someone who knows enough about creating juice and working with flavors that they could maybe help you out.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Thank you I finally decided to do that someone recommended Vapewild where I found all the stuff. It would however be a heck of a lot easier if someone at GS might offer the flavors, they won't even tell me that, saying they don't know. So i'm gonna wing it, first time trying any of this but I got the premixed nicotine and flavoring and sweetener and they provided a chart so hopefully I can't screw it up lol. Thank you I am grateful for your help.
Hi, I too have been trying to recreate smooth cream.. have you had any luck with a recipe? I also Vaped the markten strawberry brulee but no matter how many times I try I cannot recreate either. Smooth cream had the slightest tibacto note, at least that's what I picked up on. I have capella sweet cream and that seems to be the closet in my opinion but I cannot recreate that slight tobacco note. Any help would be much appreciated

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Lol no i'm an ex smoker and WILL NEVER smoke again, confirmed by taking a drag off a cigarette probably 2 years ago and was totally disgusted, I can and will never go back, no worries there. Thank you for your encouragement :) ... it just sucks i'm hooked on one flavor that I cannot duplicate but i'm not skilled at DIY but I gave it a good try, I think it's an RY4 with more cream in it but what kind of cream that's what I need to pinpoint.
Please try buying some Capella sweet cream.. that's the closest I've found but I cannot figure out the other notes. Please if you figured it out I need help!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@2Irish4u and @Kelly1988 - You may want to check out the following website's blog information on the Green Smoke eliquids and their alternatives to them:

Big Savings on Green Smoke E-Cig Alternatives

Among the interesting things I found on it were this:

"For your convenience, we have included a guide to Green Smoke flavors and our flavor equivalents below. "

"Smooth Cream: Cream and vanilla flavors are the foundation of many e-juices. Smooth Cream was the last non-tobacco holdout in Green Smoke’s lineup. We still offer plenty of flavors and our delicious Vanilla is great alternative to smooth cream. Available in both prefilled cartridge and popular Vanilla e-juice form, this is a delightful and relaxing flavor that you can vape all day."

According to the above, Smooth Cream didn't have tobacco flavoring in it. So perhaps that's what's been causing your attempts at duplicating it...not be to your liking.

ETA: If it turns out that you may want to try a small bottle of their linked Vanilla e-juice (which you can buy without buying a kit)...if you stay on their website for a few minutes, a pop-up will appear for 10% off if you sign up for their email newsletters. At least you'd have gotten a discount on it, in case you don't like it if you order some.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
While doing more Google searching, I found that the GS Smooth Cream used to be called Vanilla, before GS renamed it.

I'm also finding more about it and will post it when I've got it narrowed down to hopefully some suggestions other people have found for making it.

ETA: Well....no luck in finding any recipes or suggestions for making it. Since it's just a Vanilla eliquid, it should be somewhat easier to figure out, than if it had a tobacco flavoring in it, IMO. But, in the longrun, if I were either of you....I'd just find a new eliquid favorite, unless you hit upon something DIY that's similar enough to the Smooth Cream that you like.

Last edited:

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
While doing more Google searching, I found that the GS Smooth Cream used to be called Vanilla, before GS renamed it.

I'm also finding more about it and will post it when I've got it narrowed down to hopefully some suggestions other people have found for making it.

ETA: Well....no luck in finding any recipes or suggestions for making it. Since it's just a Vanilla eliquid, it should be somewhat easier to figure out, than if it had a tobacco flavoring in it, IMO. But, in the longrun, if I were either of you....I'd just find a new eliquid favorite, unless you hit upon something DIY that's similar enough to the Smooth Cream that you like.
Hey thanks for the reply! I may have tried the vanilla from vapor4life in the past but I will definitely check it out. I was browsing through white clouds website and they too have a green smoke guide and alternatives.

I took up diy when all my Vapes were discontinued and I'm pretty happy with the outcome! Although I've spent a small fortune to get started, and then fail on every recipe I made lol, I'm really getting the hang of it. I even have a new all day strawberry cream vape that another user suggested to me and her recipe!

Now that I've experimented and figured out what I like and don't like, I can't believe the amount of money I'm saving from here on out. I found the eLiquid recipe site and kind of took off from there. And everyone on this forum walked me through every step of the way!

I have capella sweet cream and I've been toying around a bit trying to make GS smooth cream and I feel the capella sweet cream and TFA Graham cracker clear kind of mimic it in a way but I'm still working on percentages.. hopefully someone will figure it out

In the meantime I've been trying to figure out Blu e cigs vivid vanilla because they discontinued their ejuices and my husband has been buying their flavor pods which are just too expensive.

I want to ditch big tobacco products and never look back. That's how much they piss me off with everything that they have pulled and the amount of money they charge us. IMO I hope they all get shut down. Blu e cigs sells two flavor pods for $8.99 in one pack and they have 1 millimeter in each pod. That probably costs them 10 cents to make! Not to mention the Terrible battery that goes with it. Ugh don't get me started!
:danger:

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread