Not open for further replies.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
Let me preface this review by saying, my GreenCig carts were great. They vape very well and hold a considerable amount of juice. I ran through 5 carts in roughly two weeks, but I apparently vape considerably more than I should. I have the empty bottles of juice to prove it.

I purchased a set of GreenCig carts after reading about the KR808 burning the cart material. It didn't sound appealing to me so on to the "unburnable" GreenCigs. Well, first they're not unburnable. I did manage to burn two as was evidenced by the burned ends on the filling material. It was slight, but definitely burnt. My second complaint with these is cleaning. I came up with a way to disassemble the carts without destroying them so they can be refilled. The problem becomes cleaning the carts. I've tried every manner of cleaning out there and to the demise of several. The hair like material that runs into the heating element just doesn't come clean enough. After two weeks of refilling and using them, the carts started to smell rancid and tasted it as well. It's like the dish rag you use to wash your dishes. You can rinse it out all you want, but once it starts to smell, it's time to throw it into the washer. Unfortunately with these, you can't just do that. I've tried alcohol (both vodka and 99% isopropyl), boiling and burning treatments. None have worked and I've finally just thrown them away. The material just holds the juice far too well and it far too difficult to get at for cleaning.

So, in conclusion: Ahhh, Greencigs, you served me well when you served me well.

deftdrummer1

Feb 8, 2010
paradise
So what, you're not going to buy any more carts then? I really like the Greensig after first impressions. I like the idea of throwing away the atomizer and the cartridge and getting on with your life. I never starting vaping so I could have more parts and more things to hold on to and clean but that's the way it went in my excitement. My one reservation is that the greensigs appear to cost a lot compared to other e liquid. I am ok with paying a higher cost if the greensig carts last longer, but every smoker is different. Any insight?

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
I'm mostly looking for reduced cost. I don't mind increased initial cost so long as the overall life is better. A one time use and toss is a waste to me. Especially when I'll go through a cart or more per day. Then there's the tech side of me that enjoys playing with the different parts and experimenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread