Greenhouse One - 1st time Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
recently ordered a few flavours to try out from Greenhouse One, and I'm am really impressed.

I haven't been vaping that long, but so far they have some of the best juices I've ever tasted, and I've tried a bunch from other vendors. They have a 30 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your $ back which is amazing on it's own. Shows you how much confidence they have in their products, but even more so on their e-juice which will be subjective in terms likeability. All flavours were used on a 510 LR atty, eGo battery while dripping. There's a blend of PG/VG as well on all their flavours approx 70/30 PG/VG mix.

The flavours I got, and I tried to be "safe" with flavours that I generally would eat, were:

Watermelon: AMAZING, tastes just like watermelon. I love watermelon and this was bang on. Great TH, awsome Vapour, not too sweet so it can be a all day vape for me for sure.

Strawberry: So far the best strawberry vape I've tried. Just like the watermelon, it's not too sweet, but you can definitely taste the strawberry even on the exhale.

Mango: WOW, for sure my favourite so far out of the bunch, and just like the other fruits I ordered, I LOVE eating mango's. I actually had mango's with my lunch today, and vaped this right after and the similarity was insane. Wish I ordered a bigger bottle.

Milk Chocolate: Very good as well. I actually accidently mixed this with a cafe mocha in a cartridge by accident. It tastes great either way! I'm not a big chocolate eater by any means but really enjoyed this one.

I also purchased a 30ml bottle of 60mg flavourless juice which I'll be using for my DIY. Haven't tested it yet, but the price was right. Highly recommended, and I will be definitely ordering again. Here's my review on the company in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread