The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Greensmoke carrying case?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by orler7684, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. orler7684

orler7684 Full Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Newport News, VA
    I just got my greensmoke starter kit in 2 days ago. I really like it, but the carrying case that I ordered with it sucks. Does anyone know of a different carrying case that will fit the batteries and carts from greensmoke? thanks.

2. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    I have a GS, and I have found these flashdrive cases to be pretty good:

Micro Center - USB Thumb Drive Case with Key Clip

If you want to carry more batts and carts, I use this for my 510 gear, but it would certainly work great for your GS:

Amazon.com: Caselogic JDS-6 USB Drive Shuttle 6-Capacity (Black): Electronics

DondaBoomVape has written a superb set of pieces about all things PV, including storage and tote cases:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/36180-wonderful-world-vaping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-parts-1-through-6-a.html

Hope these work for you!

3. anim8r

anim8r Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    DC
    I have a Swiss gear digital camera bag.

USB chargers go in the main area, extra batteries in the velco pocket and a 5-pack of carts in the belt loop.

I have just enough room left over to stick a couple of fully assembled GreenSmokes and 510's.

Looks something like this:
    [​IMG]

4. guitarman023

guitarman023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Marietta, Ohio
    I use an altoids tin with the foam that came with my ecig. It's a super mini, and it doesn't fit fully assembled so keep that in mind. Two batts, atomizer with cartridge attached, and a 5ml bottle fit very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.