GreenSmoke tobacco Flavor refill substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldielocs

Mar 26, 2010
Missouri
Very newbie. I have spent a fortune trying ejuices that say they are tobacco flavor, but I can't find anything that matches the taste of the greensmoke tobacco flavor. Please help. I tried camel and french pipe, marls and other companyies "tobacco flavor". If you have tried this brand and know what I am talking about I appreciate the help.

PS I have tried V4L camel, boyfriend says its a direct hit, but I never was a camel smoker.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
As far as I recall, GS tobacco flavor is very mild, but I didn't like the strange aftertaste it left in my mouth. The nicest and mildest tobacco flavor I've ever tried is Kant (either premium or original) from V4L. It's not a dead ringer; it's also mild, but it's more complex and satisfying. Give it a try. Good luck.

Definitely not Camel!

RanVapor

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2010
Texas
Yeah, Goldie, good luck. I started with Greensmoke and really liked their Tobacco flavor as well, at least in 8mg - nice mild pipe flavor. I ordered some more in 16mg and it tasted just like their Marl flavor, which tasted like a cigarette, which kinda turned me off.

But, I haven't found anything that is exactly like it either. V4L French Pipe flavor is close but finishes differently. Their Cuban Cigar is good for a natural tobacco taste, IMO.

Goldielocs

Mar 26, 2010
Missouri
:nun: Thank you all for your answers. Its so important for me because that GS "Tobacco" flavor keeps me away from analogues. And I agree with RanVapor I do not like their marl. flavor to much.
I will give these suggested flavors a try. Anything to be a straight vapor and not paying a fortune for new carts or analogues when I run out. I can already tell the difference when I am climbing stairs. Thank Goodness for this forum.

I had to respond back to you Goldielocs since I went on the same expensive journey. I never found a spot-on match, but really enjoy the milder juices. If you like GreenSmoke flavors, I promise you will like Freedom Juice by HALO and Vermont Vapor's Maple, Vanilla and Tobacco flavors. All of these are super mild, and have a hint of sweet in the background that keeps you comming back like the GreenSmoke flavor does too. Please take it from me a person that spent a ton of money trying to find an exact match. Both of these companies are American made too - not like the other China manufatures.

GreenSmoke Discount Codes: 5% OFF: disc5-19343 or 10% OFF: disc10-19343

Goldielocs I finally found the answer you are looking for.... the company that makes Green Smoke's juice is esmoke.net - seriously! The carts at the same, and the name of the juice is the same in the same flavors. I also ordered them and they are indentical! I mean identical! I'm so super amazed that I finally found it. I'm sorry about listing my coupon codes and didnt realize that was a no, no in the formn. So please forgive me for that. I did find another coupon code that is for esmoke.net and will save you 30% its: FRESH30. I dont know for how long, and I know that no one makes money on that coupon code like the others, especially not me. I wish. 30% off is a massive coupon. I also got free ground shipment. Yeah! Our search is over!

p.s. I do still love Halo Freedom! I also found another flavor that is super mild and sweet and kinda like Green Smoke's flavor called Windy City Vaper from cigtechs.com and they offer 10 or 20% off yoru first order. You will have to search for that coupon code.

I hope this is helpful... it took me awhile to find it!

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
esmoke.net juice IS NOT the same one used in Green Smoke cartos. I ordered some juices from esmoke.net based on GreenGrape's post and found them to be totally different. They are pretty good in terms of having tobacco flavor, but totally different from the flavor found in Green Smoke cartos. So, DO NOT order them thinking they are the same, but do order them if you want to try a different tobacco flavor. GreenGrape must work for esmoke.net trying to make sales based on false information.

Edan Orle

Mar 1, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Ive found a liquid identical to "tobacco M" from Greensmoke, the site is called e-cig dot com, the flavor is E-Tobacco: Marlboro, Ive tasted it, its identical believe me.
As for their regular tobacco, there is a liquid called E-Tobacco: Regular, its supposed to be just straight tobacco flavor, and maybe thats the flavor that matches greensmoke's tobacco. I dont work for that site nor do I care about it, I just happened to come across it because they have ridiculously cheap liquid. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited:

ZebadeeDoodah

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2011
Tucson, AZ USA
Thanks for starting this thread, Goldielocs. I started out with GreenSmoke, but didn't like their tobacco flavors at first. Went back to them later and loved them. I've tried a few tobacco e-liquids since, but either I didn't like them or they gunked up my atty something terrible. I'll be following this thread. Looking for a clean tobacco e-liquid that tastes like GreenSmoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread