Greet from Germany! look around for the best balance E-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
It's really impossible to compare to cigarettes for a number of reasons. There are too many differences and variations with how it's absorbed, for starters.

If you just want a general idea, you might want to consider common concentrations for vaping. These depend on the way you vape, so pod mods use a tiny bit of juice per puff but compensate with really high nicotine levels while DL (direct lung) goes through a lot of juice per puff so the juice has a much lower concentration of nicotine. For a very rough idea:
  • Pod mods: 20 - 50 mg/ml
  • MTL: 6 - 20 mg/ml
  • DL: 3 - 6 mg/ml
As you can see, your 20 mg/ml limit generally covers MTL and DL vaping, but is a bit low for pod mods.

Oh, and another important note - Welcome to ECF!

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Reactions: Superuser187

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Welcome WolfgangHahn.

Nicotine satisfaction is subjective, so I suspect one can only advise what has worked for oneself, though other vapers have reported to me the same result as mine. My friends who introduced me to vaping told me that 18 mg. per ml. nic was closest experience to the Marlboro Lights I previously smoked. After vaping at 18 mg. for a while, I felt wired all the time, and couldn't sleep at night, so I reduced my nic to 12 mg, the level I have kept since 2012, perfectly satisfied.

I know you'll discover what works for you.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Welcome to e.c.f :)

If u tell us what device u use we can suggest a nicotine percentage juice to start with and then if u feel it doesn't satisfy you then u go for a little higher..
    Always remember if u ever feel nausea or wierd just use less nicotine juice :D

It's good to try use the lower amount that satisfy you and keep you away from cigarettes...no reason use higher nicotine than what u need....and maybe in future try lower it also very slow little by little :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread