Greeting from Georgia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEEBEE

Dec 12, 2012
GA
Hello everyone, names Cameron (or SEEBEE), and I am a bit of a novice when it comes to sources for vaping accessories and hardware etc. (Seeing as I started 2 days ago with an EonSmoke e-cig :facepalm:)

So I was browsing the forums, and came across a review for constantvapor.com and came across this and realized that if this source is legit, that this is an amazing deal, and wanted to know if possibly anyone hear would be willing to help a noob out, or possibly point me in the right direction, I have sort of made my mind up on which vape I want (Ego-T obv.) and just wanted to know if anyone here has possibly purchased this item (or others) from this site?

Thanks in advance everybody, great community btw!

Regards, SEEBEE

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome! You're going to get tons of recommendations, mostly for a Twist or Spinner and a Vivi Nova. An eGo-T is not a Twist, in case you thought it was (I'm thinking that might be why you wrote "Ego-T obv.") Whatever you choose to start with, you really must get 2 batteries. You vape one while the other is charging.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi Seebee,
That is a pretty good deal. I expect it's not a Joyetech Ego, but many of them aren't. You would need to get a second battery - you need a back up to use while the other is charging. Or if you accidentally drop one in your coffee... hopefully that won't happen.
1100mah is a good size too.
I don't know that vendor myself, but it is a good price. I see they also have Ego batteries for $17.95 so you could add a second one.
Passthrough Batteries
Ego-T stands for Ego tank. You can use cartomizers with it though.
The Ego twist is a variable voltage battery, unlikie the Ego-T which stays at the same voltage.

Looks like a good deal there to me.

SEEBEE

Dec 12, 2012
GA
Hi and welcome! You're going to get tons of recommendations, mostly for a Twist or Spinner and a Vivi Nova. An eGo-T is not a Twist, in case you thought it was (I'm thinking that might be why you wrote "Ego-T obv.") Whatever you choose to start with, you really must get 2 batteries. You vape one while the other is charging.

Well, its funny because after reading posts on the site I think I might go with a "Custom Build" so to speak, as I believe its cheaper, I may be wrong.

But if someone could tell if these parts would work together, that would be awesome (after actually reading description of the constant vapor item I posted above, and reading more into the different ways of vaping, I realized id rather go clearomizer)

And about the batteries, I think Ill go with the 1000mah and a passthru (competitive gamer, and IT. So im always in front of my computer xD)

So the parts ive picked are as follows, all from altsmoke

Ego 1000mAh battery
Vision Clearomizer - Version 3
and of course, a charger

Is this all im going to need (assuming it works) besides the liquid?

Also, I just realized I use alot of parentheses lol

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
LOL! I was looking for one earlier tonight! I hate paying shipping for just one thing, so I'm trying to find a vendor that has other stuff I can use.

What sort of charger Ocelot? Health Cabin have a big sale on - the TR-001s are about $7. Or did you want an Xtar or Pila?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Well, its funny because after reading posts on the site I think I might go with a "Custom Build" so to speak, as I believe its cheaper, I may be wrong.

But if someone could tell if these parts would work together, that would be awesome (after actually reading description of the constant vapor item I posted above, and reading more into the different ways of vaping, I realized id rather go clearomizer)

And about the batteries, I think Ill go with the 1000mah and a passthru (competitive gamer, and IT. So im always in front of my computer xD)

So the parts ive picked are as follows, all from altsmoke

Ego 1000mAh battery
Vision Clearomizer - Version 3
and of course, a charger

Is this all im going to need (assuming it works) besides the liquid?

Also, I just realized I use alot of parentheses lol

Looks good, get two - either a second passthrough like you said or another ego.
I recommend getting some blank cartomizers. They are really handy to have as back ups if you have clearomizer issues.
Also I'd get more than 1 clearomizer.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

goodman

Moved On
Dec 12, 2012
as
  • Deleted by Dusty_D

chuosqun

Moved On
Dec 10, 2012
Houston
  • Deleted by classwife

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
What sort of charger Ocelot? Health Cabin have a big sale on - the TR-001s are about $7. Or did you want an Xtar or Pila?

Just a regular eGo USB charger to have as a back-up. The vendor I buy some of my cartos from has them for $5.99, so I'll probably get it there.

SEEBEE

Dec 12, 2012
GA
There are many good eGo style batteries on the market, but personally I like real JoyeTech, but that's just me. They are a bit more expensive, but you know who manufactured them. You might want to look at this starter kit: ViVi Twist Starter Kit | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Yeah, that was actually one of the first things I looked into. But not to sound cheap, but im kinda strapped for funds, because im moving into a new house in about a week. I know the saying "you get what you pay for" but once i started vaping, i got hooked and really dont wanna go back to analogs.

But this way, I can buy new things as I go, and try new things. So for me, it works out perfectly. But since it works, Ill try it out, and ill definitely stick around, and tell you guys my experience!

Also, are there any e-liquids that taste anything like marlboro 27's? Thats what I smoked before I started vaping, so I wanna start with something im familiar with before moving to the "exotic" flavors.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
LOL! I was looking for one earlier tonight! I hate paying shipping for just one thing, so I'm trying to find a vendor that has other stuff I can use.

Check out RTDVapor.com Ocelot they arent as cheap as Health Cabin but shipping is very fast within the states and they have lot of other goodies to offer as well.

I REALLY like their keychain pouch for 3 dollars.Holds an 18650 battery, a 10ml bottle of juice a drip tip and a ViVi Nova or tank inside and attaches securely to your keychain.

They also have great prices on batteries and a good selection of Cherry Vapes drip tips.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Not gonna find any juices that taste exactly like a cigarette as Im sure youre aware.

Im hearing a lot of good things about Heathers Heavenly Vapes tobacco flavors. Being an I.T guy as well Im sure you'll appreciate names like Gollum, Gandalf and Shadowfax to name a few :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, that was actually one of the first things I looked into. But not to sound cheap, but im kinda strapped for funds, because im moving into a new house in about a week. I know the saying "you get what you pay for" but once i started vaping, i got hooked and really dont wanna go back to analogs.

But this way, I can buy new things as I go, and try new things. So for me, it works out perfectly. But since it works, Ill try it out, and ill definitely stick around, and tell you guys my experience!

Also, are there any e-liquids that taste anything like marlboro 27's? Thats what I smoked before I started vaping, so I wanna start with something im familiar with before moving to the "exotic" flavors.

Gotcha! I'd still look for a starter kit though, you'll likely find one with batteries, a charger and some kind of delivery system for less than buying them individually. I can't help you with tobacco flavored e-liquid recommendations, except to say that none of them are going to taste exactly like a cigarette.

SEEBEE

Dec 12, 2012
GA
Not gonna find any juices that taste exactly like a cigarette as Im sure youre aware.

Im hearing a lot of good things about Heathers Heavenly Vapes tobacco flavors. Being an I.T guy as well Im sure you'll appreciate names like Gollum, Gandalf and Shadowfax to name a few :)

hahaha, well I do appreciate the input. and yes, i do like the names.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

We are on the same wave-length tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread