Greetings All!/ Looking for a good menthol e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallo

Aug 11, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale
Hello everyone. I'm Metallo, and a new member as well as generally new to the vaping lifestyle. I just got my first vaporizer the other day when a shop opened down the street and I finally just decided to get started. This community on here is something I found that I figured could be a great tool along the way to learn more before I spend money and help others as I do

Which brings me to my first question: When I purchased my first vape the e-liquid I got with it was "Papa Smurf" from Flavorz by Joe (has a great berry taste to it) but I'm looking for something that has an intense menthol sensation comparable to a Camel Menthol cig which is what I have regularly smoked since they introduced the crush tip. At the time I didn't have much extra money and I thought a bit more recommendations would be in order so, does anyone know any cold-ish intense menthol liquid flavors for a fair price? Has to have a high nicotine option. Any help appreciated and thanks in advance

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
There are menthol flavors out there, and a lot of vendors will let you add menthol to their premixed juices in varying levels, but I'd suggest finding a good flavor that you like, and purchasing a small (15ml or so is the smallest I've seen) bottle of pre-mixed menthol additive, and mentholating to taste once you've found something you already like. That 15ml bottle will last you a long time too, as it's strong..I've been in this for two and a half months and barely scratched my bottle, got maybe a milliliter or two missing out of it and most of that was from a spill when I was starting out.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Welcome Metallo :)
    The only menthol I've really used is Nu-Peir from LeCig, they claim it's simular to Newports. It's not bad, & for that cool sensation I can highly reccommend you get a bottle of Koolada ... it's not a flavor it just gives a "cold" sensation & you can add it by the drop . Come's in pretty handy & a little bit goes a long way:)
    Happy vaping:vapor:

Metallo

Aug 11, 2013
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thank you all for the suggestions so far! The quick and helpful community here is one of the things I liked off the bat.

Kellykat's your suggestion is kind of a mix and match kind of deal? Which menthol solution did you purchase? I'm not sure if this is the solution for me but I'm always interested to learn more, and maybe it will work out

daleron's suggestion I've gotten away from Newports after awhile as while I did like the nictotine amount it wasn't a "cool" enough sensation so I don't know if the Nu-Pier is for me but the Koolada thing sounds quite divine! I'm gonna have to keep that one in mind.

Thanks to all of you guys that have responded so far and I definitely welcome any other suggestions/advice

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 3, 2013
    Cary, NC, USA
    Thank you all for the suggestions so far! The quick and helpful community here is one of the things I liked off the bat.

Kellykat's your suggestion is kind of a mix and match kind of deal? Which menthol solution did you purchase? I'm not sure if this is the solution for me but I'm always interested to learn more, and maybe it will work out

daleron's suggestion I've gotten away from Newports after awhile as while I did like the nictotine amount it wasn't a "cool" enough sensation so I don't know if the Nu-Pier is for me but the Koolada thing sounds quite divine! I'm gonna have to keep that one in mind.

Thanks to all of you guys that have responded so far and I definitely welcome any other suggestions/advice

I actually just checked the bottle and I purchased it from MyFreedomSmokes, but Mt. Baker does have a menthol 'e-liquid' available.. Here's a link to what I got, and to another dealer selling a slightly smaller bottle for less: TFA - Menthol - MyFreedomSmokes.com
    And here it is for drastically less: Menthol Liquid 10% Solution PG (WL)

As I might've said, 8ml is quite a bit of menthol additive, so for a buck fifty plus maybe another dollar or two in postage, you really can't go wrong. For that matter, once you get fifteen posts and have access to the PM system, you could message me your address and I'd be glad to split the remainder of my menthol bottle with you, I know there's no way I'm going to use that much of the stuff as I've migrated away from 'tastes like a cigarette' flavors including menthol for the most part.

Metallo

Aug 11, 2013
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thank you guys for so many helpful suggestions getting me started on my way to vaping. I went back to the little shop I got mine from earlier in the week and bought some just straight Menthol flavoring (the brand they had on hand was Amsterdam eLiquid) it's since helped out a bit but it still wasn't "cold' enough for me.

Kellycat thanks so much for your generous offer! I'll definitely be getting in touch soon once I do have access to the system.

tinkrrrbell would you say it's comparable to the older regular Camel Menthols or the newer one with the pop filter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread