Greetings all the way from Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Hello everyone and greetings all the way from Portugal.

I've been browsing the forum for a while and finally today decided to register.

My english is not very polished so sorry in advance if I don't write something in a correct manner.

I first vaped about 8 years ago and did it for about 2 years... sadly going back to smoking.

In 2017's New Year decision I traded the cigarettes addiction for vaping once again and have been enjoying my decision everyday.

Wish you all a great day or night.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Welcome to ECF, my friend! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Or, in Portuguese:

Bem vindo meu amigo. Receba um grande abraço do Brasil. Parabéns por sua persistência em abandonar o cigarro, essa maldição que mata tantas pessoas todos os dias. Aproveite sua estada, este fórum está cheio de ótimas pessoas!

See you in the next thread. [emoji4]

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hello everyone and greetings all the way from Portugal.

I've been browsing the forum for a while and finally today decided to register.

My english is not very polished so sorry in advance if I don't write something in a correct manner.

I first vaped about 8 years ago and did it for about 2 years... sadly going back to smoking.

In 2017's New Year decision I traded the cigarettes addiction for vaping once again and have been enjoying my decision everyday.

Wish you all a great day or night.
Welcome. Is vaping less expensive for you in Portugal than smoking? Is it a lot or a little? (Here in the US if you mix and rebuid vaping is pretty much free comparred to smoking.)

Reactions: DeloresRose

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Welcome to the forum @RuiG (and your English is perfect !)

Thank you for the warm welcome

Hi welcome aboard and well done you! Nothing wrong with your English either!

Welcome to ECF RuiG, Enjoy:lol:

Welcome to ECF, RuiG.

Bom dia! Welcome to ECF and congratulations on returning to vaping.

Your English is better than my Portuguese. I visited Portugal 2 times and would love to come back again.

<--If you're close to Lisboa, you'll understand why my cat is named Bica :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, bica is very portuguse indeed eheheh

Welcome to ECF, my friend! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Or, in Portuguese:

Bem vindo meu amigo. Receba um grande abraço do Brasil. Parabéns por sua persistência em abandonar o cigarro, essa maldição que mata tantas pessoas todos os dias. Aproveite sua estada, este fórum está cheio de ótimas pessoas!

See you in the next thread. [emoji4]

Obrigado

Welcome and glad you joined.

Hello and welcome to ecf. Congratulations on your vaping and quitting the cigarettes.

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's a struggle everyday

Hello and congratulations!

hello ruiG enjoy your time with us here on ecf, and well done on getting back to vaping

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's much easier to vape nowadays and get good products

Welcome. Is vaping less expensive for you in Portugal than smoking? Is it a lot or a little? (Here in the US if you mix and rebuid vaping is pretty much free comparred to smoking.)

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's still way cheaper than smoking. I mix and rebuild.

Welcome Ruig

Welcome to the friendly bunch :) Lots of good advice here...your English is good by the way....certainly better than my Portuguese :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. Portuguese is a hard language to learn

Theoretically, it is, lol.

Hi and welcome, @RuiG !

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
The effort you have put in to thank us all is politeness beyond measure - thank you so much!

You can actually save a lot of time and work just by hitting the "like" symbol below any post you appreciate, and truly it will do just fine.

Once again you are truly welcome to this board.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
The effort you have put in to thank us all is politeness beyond measure - thank you so much!

You can actually save a lot of time and work just by hitting the "like" symbol below any post you appreciate, and truly it will do just fine.

Once again you are truly welcome to this board.

Hello

I know i could my reply easier but people took time to welcome me and that's the least I could do.

Wish you a great weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread