Greetings from a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road_House

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
SE PA
Hello everyone, I've been lurking about for countless hours the past 2 months and have learned a great deal yet realize I've only scratched the surface. I jumped into DIY head first and have enough juice and flavors to keep my gf and myself enshrouded in fog for well over a year. :vapor: I'm also thinking of possibly opening a B&M sometime within the next year though the possibility of the FDA regulating nic is a concern that is holding me back. Any thoughts on that issue and suggestions for what you as an experienced vaper would want in a B&M store such as products, services, store hours etc etc. would be greatly appreciated. Grandiose idea for my first post, I know, but I had to come up with something to get my 5 posts in so I can get on here. Maybe someone can explain why adding smileys is hit or miss and why my cursor doesn't drop down to the next line when I hit enter? Thanks all, it's great to be a part of this community. Road_House

Last edited:

uxmlrl

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Laurel, MS, United States
Can't help you with the formatting forum stuff, but I'd think you'll want to have employees that are vapers, or for whatever reason have an in-depth knowledge of the hobby that is vaping. It's not just "Give me one of those things there". Somebody's going to come in wanting to know which juices crack which tanks, how to make their rba work, and who knows what else. If you've got Johnny-on-the-Spot behind the counter, you're sure to make a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread