The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Greetings from Myrtle Beach

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by DudeInMyrtleBeach, Jan 25, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pandora5

Pandora5 Full Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Reviving an old thread - sorry - but wanted to say Hello. I haven't seen to many vapers around Myrtle Beach but, seeing as I just started this week, I haven't really been on the look out.

2. scinsc

scinsc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    :thumbs: Congratulations! Keep up the good work. There are folks there for sure and this post should help you get in touch with some. It's high time for another state meetup folks.

3. Pandora5

Pandora5 Full Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Thanks =) Does anyone know of any local suppliers?

Update:

We actually took a ride up to iVape tonight and picked up a few things. I would def. recommend - very friendly, helpful and great flavors.

Cola - tastes like cola bottlecaps to me. Delicious
    Strawberry Cream - Love it. Tastes like strawberry milk.
    Blackberry Lemonade - Might be my fav. Tastes just like the name.
    Danish Cinnaswirl - =) "Yummm Pastry"
    Cinnamon - Just like red hots - great cinnamon taste with a touch of sugar.

So tasty!

4. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Welcome, Pandora, both to ECF, the SC subforum and the world of vaping...the adventure begins. :)

5. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    it is you r so rite....

hey SCin SC havent heard from you in awhile!!
    I wonder if your getting any of my e-mails??? Ya know I share the good ones, lolol
    how r you!?

the fibro is kickin my tail, just getting stronger from a 5 day flare up that had me in bed for 4 days straight, uuugghhhhhh hate it.

hey let's get together and make a plan, a lil birdie told me that you and the guys have been to the Rooster's Den??!!
    must have been Man's Nite Out?? lololol

ttys
    sugismimi

6. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Hey Pandora,
    Glad to have you, glad you stopped to say hi, we r all so spread out in SC, we just can't keep in touch it seems.
    glad you visited Ivape, the guys are great there.
    and the blackberry lemonade is the best IMO!! I can kill 10 mls in 2 days. gotta try the sweet caroline also, it's an acquired taste but it's really good also.

hope to hear from you soon, and you can PM me your info if you'd like to be notified of any meets, or SC plans....

we gotta do something soon, because Pokey said she'd give me her BuzzPro,heehee, wink wink,next time we meet up
    hey pokey!!!!
    sugismimi

7. scinsc

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    Yes I get your emails and sorry I don't respond enough...I just can't top them!..Sorry you have been under the weather..hope that changes soon...Yes we do need anothe state wide meetup! Let me know if I can help.

8. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    haha you flatterer,(sp)

ok i guess i can take a look at the ol' calendar, and see what we got going on around here.

whats your schedule like???

anytime weekends are good for me.

9. Pokeygizmo

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Suuuuuuuuuuure I am going to "give" you my BuzzPro, Mimi... :D
    I am still working weekends but am in so in need of running away if y'all can manage to get something together on one, I'll call in sick. A mental health day - one much needed, earned and deserved.

Besides, I believe scinsc has something I am interested in seeing/trying in real time ;) :)

10. scinsc

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    I will make time..you name it.

11. Pandora5

Pandora5 Full Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Thank you. We are both hooked and have been telling all our friends about the difference it's made for us. So far I think we've sent 3 people to iVape and sent my mom and sister each and little starter kit.

Thanks Sugismimi. Yeah, Joe was great and the flavors were amazing. We are making another trip to see him this weekend because I'm completely hooked on the Strawberries and Cream =). I haven't touched analogs in 12 days but still have quite a craving for one every now and then so I'm going to have to try the Sweet Caroline you suggested.

I'd love to hear about any meets so :
    Facebook
    popples0505@gmail.com

=)

12. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    Wow, Thanks Pandora :)

13. mdg1977

mdg1977 Full Member

I would love to hear about a meet up as well, lis1hotmama@gmail.com

I-Vape's Butter Brew is my new favorite :) but I did order some Blackberry Lemonade tonight.

14. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Hey mdg I'm just down the road in Lexington
    I live just off 378 by the lake. Anytime you wanna get together let me know.would love tomeet .
    You can email or text my info is on the thread about .
    Ttys
    Sugismimi

15. mdg1977

mdg1977 Full Member

You are literally right down the road, i'm over by the Barnyard flea market (gotta love that that is the landmark for my house lol) :)

16. Pokeygizmo

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    I used to live over there many moons ago...it was my landmark, too! :facepalm: :D

Welcome to our little part of the forum, mdg!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab via Tapa2

17. Tookiedoo

Tookiedoo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    Elgin, SC
    Morning y'all! Maybe it's just me, but I'm noticing more and more folks with PV's around Columbia. I was at the auto auction in Lexington on Wednesday and saw a man and woman each with an ego on a lanyard. Vape on folks! I'll keep doing my best to spread the word! And y'all let me know if anyone's thinking about planning a meet-up. I'd love to attend one around here.

18. 413Dream

413Dream Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2012
    SC, United States
    Hi all. I'm Crystal from Simpsonville, SC. My family and I are taking a beach weekend in Myrtle beach and I FORGOT my Ego charger. Anywhere on the grand strand or around that I can get one? Or even if I have to resort to a disposable ecig I will. I won't have my charger back until I get to work on Monday.

Is there an E-cig supplier close by S. Ocean Blvd not far from Family Kingdom?

Thanks!

19. scinsc

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    iVape Electronic Cigarettes, Personal Vaporizers, E-cigarette Kits, E-liquids, Juices, Mods and accessories - all of your vaping needs shop online or at our location in Longs SC

20. scinsc

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    A new Facebook group is now up and running named South Carolina Vapers Forum.

It is set up to give a central location for news and information for Palmetto Vapers. We encourage all of you folks in the Grand Strand area to join up to spread the word.

We also encourage you to come to the party planned for September 15th on Lake Murray for a meet and greet. Check the Facebook group for more information. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.